My Little Pony!, Due June 14, 2014

BekaH

Probationary User
Media
RETURNS HAVE BEEN MAILED! :)

Swap Due Date - June 14, 2014 (Saturday)
Signup/withdraw date - May 31, 2014
Number of Cards- 3:3 or 6:6
Number of participants-20
Medium - ANY.
Theme - My Little Pony

2vv3zhi.jpg

The Rules:

*All cards must be 2.5" x 3.5" with straight edges, otherwise they´ll be returned to you. If they take more than one stamp to send, please include the same amount to return.

* Best work only please. Don't just slap a sticker on a piece of paper and call it a collage.

* Please sign up by posting to this thread ONLY, NOT through a PM

* No problem if you have to drop out, but please let me know. No cards and no communication will result in a neutral iTrader

* Each card should be sent in its own plastic sleeve.

* Please include username, real name, and swap name on the back of your cards. We can´t leave Rep Points if we don´t know who you are.

* Please make sure to package your cards to where they arrive safely and undamaged. You would not believe the number of envelopes I have received with sides or tops torn (and this is in individual trades!)

* Please send a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) with your name and address CLEARLY typed or written on.

* USA participants - Please send the same number of stamps to me that it takes to mail your cards. INTERNATIONAL participants - I can accept paypal ($2) or (3) unused US postage stamps or ($2) well concealed US dollars. Please let me know when you are mailing them what method you will be using to pay for return shipping.

* If you must send LARGE envelopes, please make sure to include appropriate return postage.

* Please allow enough time for your cards to get to me. I plan to swap on time. If cards are not in my hands by June 14th, they will be returned to you, using your stamped envelope. I am in TN. If you are in doubt of how long it will take you to get your cards to me, I advise to mail at least 14 days ahead of time. (May 31)

* Please send me a PM when you need my address. If you already have my address from a previous swap or trade - it hasn´t changed, but my NAME has - My new last name is Hicks.

* Host cards are not required, but definitely appreciated. In lieu of host cards, please feel free to send any amount of unused postage stamps, as I can definitely always use them.

****MOST IMPORTANTLY - Have fun!

PARTICIPANTS:

1. kynara
2. SunTrade
3. Bag123
4. Tandy
5. DmyTLadybug
6. BayLeeFree1515
7. chilibibi
8. Claudzie NEVER RECEIVED
9. Kiin
10. trinitysmomma07
11. PandaBerry NEVER RECEIVED
12. artsoup

*Names of players in PURPLE are those I've received cards from.

Here are some examples of cards from the gallery.

1. Artist - Liss
2. Artist - SunTrade
3. Artist - LadyDoor
4. Artist - Prayer_At_Night

Last edited:
LOL, certainly! Happy to have you, I hope I get enough people to play! Help spread the word if you know others who would like to play! :)

great bayleefree1515! I saw your art in the moon swap by vickiz and just LOVED those cards so I am very happy to have you on board! <3 hey, what part of va are you from? I live in TN, so we are kind of neighbors ;)

Back
Top Bottom