It's only fun if you're messy!
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date - July 30, 2008
Signup/withdraw date - July 10, 2008
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - US unlimited, 10 international

This swap is now closed - thank you!

Make three cards in the style of a mosaic. This means you will draw, print, or cut up paper to create smaller pieces (or tiles) that you will glue on to a card blank to create a picture. The mosaic 'tiles' must be made from paper - but you can draw whatever you like on that paper before it's cut up or you may use already printed images, gift wrap, tissue paper, etc.

Please no thick embellishments - no embellishments other than the paper pieces used to create your mosaic. The actual picture may be abstract or representational, your choice.

US Senders: please send legal/business size envelope SASE with $.60 or so cents of postage
Intl Senders: please send return address label, postage is on me.
Extras appreciated but not required!

Make sure your username is on the back - you may want to include your real name, swap name and location as well. Please send all cards in plastic sleeves or baggies to protect them.

Any questions, please pm me!
Blue = rec'd
Grey = withdrew

1. OrigamiGrace

2. Rockstarsgirl
3. Ibus (intl #1)
4. Lilbad
5. Flashviv (intl #2).........................withdrew
6. ScramperSue.......................................withdrew
7. CityKitten (intl #3)...........................withdrew
8. PaulineT
9. Euphoria
10. Dooda
11. Rooskie
12. Neca84 (intl #4)
13. Esther (intl #5)
14. Busymom
15. Smokeysmom
16. KaHeD
17. Gypsy
18. lori.rn
19. xraypinky
20. theRoseCottage................................................withdrew
21. Moony............................withdrew
22. Joni Owens
23. LadyLanda
24. Jazzie.........................withdrew
25. LadyStardust (intl #6).....................................withdrew
26. PuddleDuck
27. CMFcreations
28. smullis
29. lizz
30. bigfatpurplerat (int'l #7)
31. thecoffeeshopgirl (int'l #8)
32. Lois
33. baronessnz (int'l #9)
34. busyb
35. VuMastr

Last edited:
Welcome y'all:) Hey, if you can operate scissors and a glue stick, you are good to go for this swap!! I'll try to post a few pics of some cards I recently made that inspired this swap. I've just been too lazy to scan em!

I would love to have a go with this swap, looks like a real challenge and something a bit different. Okay to sign me up too OrigamiGrace?

May I join? I've been doing a ton of paper mosaics lately, on journals, wood shapes, even trash cans! ATCs should be really fun and challenging due to their size.

Mostly Mosaic Swap

Oh boy! Finally a swap to use the thousands of pieces of paper I have already got cut up because I have been making mosaics for a long time. Sign me up please.

Dooda

Back
Top Bottom