Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Returns Mailed On - July 19, 2014

Due Date: July 15, 2014
Withdraw By: July 1, 2014
3 ATCs for Swap

Limit 20 Players!

Make 3 " Whimsical Turtles" ATCs ( Hand Drawn or Hand Painted Only) * no stickers, collage, scrapbook paper etc. Any not meeting the Hand Drawn or Hand Painted Only requirments will be returned.

* Hand Drawn or Hand Painted = pens, ink, markers, colored pencils watercolor paint, acrylics. Anything with any of this, the book pages for example are already printed out ( nothing you made yourself with these items) I sure hope this helps, not sure how else to explain!

Be sure you: Put your information on the back and make sure your ATCs are the correct size ( 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 ) those not the right size will have to be mailed back!

- PM me for my address when you are ready to mail
- your ATCs must arrive by the due date, I do not wait on late ATCs, I mail all returns out the next day
- when you sign up be sure to communicate: if you need to withdraw no problem just let me know. All players signing up and do not send ATCs or post in the thread after they sign up will receive a neutral i trader for non communication.

USA players: Please send a Address Label ( or sheet of paper with your address written plain ) and a .46 cents postage stamp
( no envelopes please I have too many I need to use )

International Players - please send a Address Label ( or sheet of paper with your address written plain ) $1.00 or extra USA postage stamps would be a great help
( no envelopes please I have too many I need ).

Who Wants To Play?

Robin - received
Blueeyedlady76
Chilibibi - received
Deer-Blossom
Therapeuticart - Received
Jewels - received
GwennieJo - received
Ashrenduran - received
Shaukc - received
MarieH
PandaBerry