Three Ring Circus! Swap HandPainted/HandDrawn due July 27

Only four spots left, I am very happy you all joined my first swap. Thinking about another theme for future: stamps of fictional lands. Like what would the stamp for Narnia, Camelot, Hogwarts look like… what do you guys think, would there be interest in a theme like that?

Suntrade, yes sure its a circus. This open to any kind of circus fictional or otherwise. :)

Inkyfingers and rev_mother welcome to the big top.

I agree DmyLadybug I sometimes feel like am struggling or time is just speeding by to get them done. :) As with SunTrade, your cards are always amazing.

DmT I hope that is a compliment! :twitcy:

I can make 4 cards from start to finish in a couple of hours. I think for me takes longer to decide what I am going to do, but as soon as I am decide, voilà!
Alas I can finish a Bob Ross Style painting, 18 x 24 in about an hour or so.

But I have also been sort of home bound lately with lots of nothing to do, bored to my skull. Thankfully my hubby is not working at the moment, spending time home and dong most of the chores. I seldom watch TV too, so I have had plenty of time.

I am also ultra organized. I work on them during the week, ask for addresses early, have the envelopes ready, and mail on Mondays. That is why you probably see I put a lot of them all of a sudden. But I have actually have had them for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom