Mixed-Media Background swap, AGAIN!, Due July 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ScramperSue

Inactive
Swap Due Date - July 7, 2008
Number of Cards - 3 for 3 Number of participants - 12 total including 4 international

I got permission from LJ8677(Laura) to repeat this awesome idea for a swap :D

Ever wish you had a supply of great ATC backgrounds all ready to inspire you? If so, this swap is for you!

No embellishments for this swap! Send your backgrounds in a standard ATC sleeve.

Backgrounds only on a standard 3.5 x 2.5 ATC card. Please don't slap a piece of paper on the card and call it a background--get out your gesso, paints, stamps and ink, embossers, gel pens and create backgrounds almost too good to cover up!:P

This swap is open to all US and international swappers. US players, please send a self
addressed and stamped envelope with your cards. International, I would appreciate an INTERNATIONAL REPLY COUPON and an addressed return envelope.

**If any of you would like to send an extra background I'll happily take it, but it is NOT REQUIRED.
3 for 3

I like to send out returns promptly. If you run into a real life snag, no problems, just let me know.

I'll pm my address as you sign up.

Please put your name and user name on the back of your cards. If you want to add your technique, great!
:spinny:

Players:
1. Adifferentstory...UK ...REC'D 5/3
2. AnitaM...UK ...REC'D 5/13
3. SueW...AUS ...REC'D 6/16
4. Stormarela...CAN ...REC'D 5/3
5. Bright-Spark...Scotland ...REC'D 6/28
6. Jonquil...AUS ...REC'D 6/27
7. mrubyjean...WA,USA ...REC'D 6/26
8. NYjunkie...NY,USA ...REC'D 5/13
9. Frogwings...MA,USA ...REC'D 6/19
10. ginabee...FL,USA ...withdrew 6/27
11. Asena...IL, USA ...REC'D 5/2
12. Katilady...CA,USA ...REC'D 5/6

Last edited:
yes I do Anita...I'll PM u my info.
thanks for joining,
Sue

PMs sent with all my info :)
thanks to all for signing-up so far :)

in any envelope:
up to 1 oz... $0.90

from 1 oz. to 2 oz....$1.80

from 2 oz. to 3 oz....$2.70

I hope that helps :)

I'd like to play! Sounds like you've got some really generous international players here! I'll happily send a few stamps, so you can open it up to more international folks!

I'll play if you let me.....it will be good to try out some new backgrounds on unsuspecting folks.....

thanks for the prices. I'll just round up the prices - will pm you when I have made payment hope this is ok- this should leave an open space for another international.

Thanks for joining frogwings and NYjunkie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom