Butterfly APCs - 3s - Due August 8th

Marryth

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date - August 8th
Signup/withdraw date - Just communicate!
Number of Cards - 4 for 4 only
Number of participants - Unlimited

Time for the next round - hurray! For this swap, you will create butterfly-themed 3 APCs! (Altered playing cards.) This will be a 4:4 swap - that is, you will send in a full set of four 3s (3 of ♥, ♦, ♣, ♠), and get a full set of 3s in return. I will run through the full deck...just 2s to go after this round!

Let creativity reign! Medium is open as well, but please keep embellishments as flat as possible to avoid postal mishaps. Put love into your work.

If you are in multiple swaps I am hosting, you can absolutely send them to me together, so long as you include separate return postage and a separate address label for each set! (Send me the whole deck at once, if you are so inclined - you won't be the only one!)

No cards + no communication by the swap deadline = neutral. I'm a reasonable person, but a little communication goes a long way!

Late and/or incorrectly-sized cards WILL be returned to you unswapped, using your return postage/postage funds. Please send on time and save us both some stress!

General info:

- Butterfly themed APCs! (Altered playing cards.)
- APCs must be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5". (Poker decks are the right size; bridge decks are too narrow!)
- At least one corner's suit must be visible/uncovered.
- Create cards that you are proud to sign your name to and would love to receive!
- Send each card in individual plastic penny sleeves.
- Put your name, username, location, the date, and any other info you'd care to share on the back of each card.
- Hostess cards are deeply appreciated (bonus points for cards from my APC wishlist!), but not required to participate.

Mailing info:

ALL PLAYERS -- Please send a LARGE, neatly written or typed, self-addressed sticky label. (If you can't get large sticky labels, your address neatly written/typed on a small piece of paper will work.) I will provide all return envelopes, so please DO NOT SEND ENVELOPES.

- Canadian participants - Please provide LOOSE Canadian postage in the amount it will cost you to send. (One or two permanent-rate stamps will cover it.)
- US participants - Please send a well-concealed USD$1, or $1.20 in LOOSE Canadian or US postage.
- International participants - Please send a well-concealed $2-3USD, or $2.50 in LOOSE Canadian or US postage.

(If you have neither USD nor Canadian/US postage, I can accept return postage funds via PayPal - just let me know!)

RECAP! Are you ready to send? Your envelope MUST contain the following:

- APCs in individual plastic penny sleeves (All four 3s - ♥, ♦, ♣, ♠)
- LARGE neatly written/typed self-addressed address label (or on small piece of paper)
- return postage/funds for return postage

Players - when you receive your cards for the swap, please remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from!

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to send your creations! (If you have my address already, I am indeed still on Heron Street.) Keep in mind that I am in Canada - I'd allow at LEAST two weeks for mail transit time, unless you are in Canada as well.

Please do post pictures of your completed APCs here if you feel so inclined - we'd all love to see 'em!

So, who is ready to sign up?
(I will leave iTrader for you when your APCs arrive.) :)

0) Marryth
1) angelmuz RECEIVED
2) maggiebloom RECEIVED (Returns received.)
3) NancyL RECEIVED (Returns received.)
4) HiddenTreasure2010 RECEIVED
5) Karr3ll RECEIVED (Returns received.)
6) Jenilyn RECEIVED (Returns received.)
7) catb RECEIVED (Returns received.)
8) arlie707 RECEIVED (Returns received.)
9) Elena RECEIVED (Returns received.)
10) katelnorth RECEIVED (Returns received.)
11) kiwicsi RECEIVED
12) janetmachek RECEIVED (Returns received.)
13) amyliajones RECEIVED
14) daisies RECEIVED
15) nightowl_too RECEIVED
16) ortiz470 RECEIVED
17) RayeInks -

Last edited:
Goodness....I thought I had signed up for this swap. Marryth, can you sign me up? I stayed up late tonight making these pretties. I plan to mail them tomorrow along with my 4's and hope they arrive in time (the 4s that is, the 3s should make it no problem). I did lots of gluing little bits on these. My fingers are covered in glue crumbles - lol. The butterfly is a rubber stamped image that I fussy cut out and colored with Copic markers. Actually took a long time to do these. I cut off the edges of the wings that were hanging off the card and put them at the edge of the back of the card lined up with the front facing wing so it looks like it wraps around sort of. I'm going to color a few more of this butterfly image and make them into magnets.

Back
Top Bottom