Hand Drawn/Hand Painted - Gumball Trees Swap - Due July 30th 2014

Thanks :D I was going to do 6 but I might wait and see, i kinda run out of ideas after these three

Haha well the great thing about hosting your own swaps is you can leave it right up until the deadline :D lol - so we'll see if I decide to do anymore :)

Can I be taken off the wait list, please? I experimented with some sketches in case I got to play, but I'm not liking any of them...

Not to worry miss - it's always good to try them out :) Turns out I didn't take to them as well as I hoped, everyone else has produced such good art :D

Not to worry - (good timing Miss) - if you're still up for it Daisies I'll sign you up :)

I hate to say this Janetmacheck but you're not on the list and I've had to make a waiting list, it wouldn't be fair to ortiz if you made cards and sent them without previously signing up.... so sorry but I can put you on the waiting list if you like. I say in my swap rules to give it two weeks so for everybody else there is still time to send out cards :)

I was just snooping through this thread and I am amazed. Everyone's, and I mean everyone's, trees are OMG amazing! I love the color and creativity. What a great swap!

Back
Top Bottom