Textured w/ Metal Element, July 31st

Would you clarify if you consider brads and eyelets metal? I am gathering you are looking for again as you stated a metal embellishment. Which I am sure I have plenty to spare and share. But wonder if brads or eyelets also work.

CastleQueen and Hally,
Yes they do count as metal as long as they are metal of course ;) Preferably ones that are not coated in that plasticy rubber stuff since my goal here is to have the metallic look by using the metal embellishment. Does this help/answer your question? Let me know if you have any more concerns.

Please add me. I have ideas...still on my trip so can't try anything yet. Starting home tomorrow. Hot here.

I wanted to give everyone a heads up. I am going on vacation with my family and I will have absolutely NO internet/phone access from tomorrow until Sunday. When I get back Sunday I will respond to any posts or messages.

Those are really colorful cards, Thou Art Delyrias. Your cards make me realize I have some color options. I was struggling with the metallic colors. I am still lurking at this point, not sure if I can rise to the challenge. Oh how I love an art challenge.

I hve ideas but my art room is a mess right now. almost all the books and small stuff and the fold up book shelves from the living room are also there.
the plan was to come home from the trip a day early and tape and then paint. But we paid off the mortgage and bought a pick up truck instead. The new carpet in the living room is coming Monday so maybe painting will happen tomorrow. then we can put the living room back and art room can be for art!

I'm back!!
I had cards waiting in the mailbox for me from Elena. Awesome cards with some great quotes.
Can't wait to get those cards ThouArtDelyrias.
You're in Kar3ll.
I hope the rest of you end up joining as well.

Back
Top Bottom