Sign-up: until full/early enough to get your cards to me in time
Withdraw: don´t care as long as you let me know
Number of cards: 3:3 or 6:6
Number of players: Unlimited
Medium: All Media

Those Cats With Hats!!!

1_Cat-_The_Jester.jpg

Welcome to my swap!
This can be taken however you like but each card must have at least one feline with some kind of hat or crown. They can be doing whatever you chose. Saying whatever you wish. All media welcome, no stickers please.

On to the Fine Print:
*Your cards must be 2.5" x 3.5". Original art only, no copies or prints. Each card must be different. Please keep your cards as flat as possible.
* Each card should be sent in it´s own plastic sleeve.
* Any media is welcome.
* Please sign up by posting to this thread only.
* No problem, if you have to withdraw. But please let me know. I hate to leave neutral iTraders, but I will do if you don´t send cards and don´t communicate.

* Please include at least username, real name and origin on the back of your Cards and Envelopes. We can´t leave RepPoints if we don´t know who you are.

* USA Please send a SASE (business size is fine)

*INTERNATIONAL Please include a Large Self-Addressed Label or envelope with your name and address on it. A well concealed $ or LOOSE US-stamp to cover postage would be appreciated but I will take care of the postage if you can't. If you'd rather use PayPal just ask for my email.

* Please allow enough time for your cards to get to me. I am in the USA and I recommend a mailing time of 2 weeks for overseas players and 1 week for US players.

* It would be great if you posted your cards to the thread to inspire us

* PM me for my address when you´re ready to mail.

Arrived
Withdrawn

Players:

MarieH
kynara
Robin
SMikell
Tandy
RaineyDay
Elena
NormaJean52
GwennieJo