Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: JUNE PAT - ATCS - DUE AUGUST 5TH

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking JUNE PAT - ATCS - DUE AUGUST 5TH

THANKS FOR LOOKING BUT THIS PAT HAS BEEN CLOSED THANKS FOR LOOKING BUT THIS PAT HAS BEEN CLOSED

JUNE PAT ATCS Due: AUGUST 5, 2014

Due Date - August 5, 2014
    Number of Cards - 1 group, 4:4, 2 groups 8:8

June PAT ATCs Due: August 5, 2014

PAT means Pick-a-Theme. Pick a group, pick a theme. Make a card for each player in your group in their theme. Submit your cards to the hostess and await your wonderfully themed cards! Please sign up on the thread and read the directions before starting.

You can sign up for a total of 2 groups in this PAT. Once you've chosen your group and theme, there is no backing out due to the fact that many players start making ATCs right away. You may not withdraw, so please make sure all 4 or 8) ATCs are on time (in my hands before or on August 5th) & on theme. If ATCs are not received, you may receive 5 negative iTraders from me & the other 4 players in your group. Late cards ( received after August 5th) will receive an automatic neutral. I am going to be really firm about this as I try to host my swaps on time; please contact me in case of emergency. Even though I live in WA state; our mail can be extremely slow. If you are an international artist please try to send your ATCs at least two weeks before the due date. If you live here in the US it can take anywhere from five to ten days to get here so please plan to send accordingly.

Theme Information:

EASY THEMES:
    Easy: It is easy to find reference or images on the internet for the theme. Simplistic or general nouns, colors, etc. Ex: dogs, cats, flowers, hearts, etc.

REGULAR: Still easy to find on internet but may not be well known to every artist. Ex: specific tv shows but not a specific character, an art "type" such as whimsical, dark or colorful (whimsical house, dark/gothy girl, colorful giraffe)

ADVANCED/CHALLENGING THEMES: Anything you may have to interpret yourself such as a song or poem. Something very specific, like dancing chickens in the middle of an Arizona sun shower, something done "in the style of" a specific artist.

To play you must have:

• an established positive iTrader rating of +15
    • no negatives within the last 6 months
    • no neutrals for lack of cards/communication within the last 3 months
    • NO EXCEPTIONS so PLEASE don’t ask

PLEASE READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS AND ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE SIGNING UP!

General Information:

1. Pick a group, then pick a theme.
    2. Make one ATC for each person in your group, using each person’s selected theme.
    3. Please stick to regular ATCs for this swap, not APCs (Altered Playing Cards)!
    4. DO YOUR BEST WORK!
    5. Receive four (or 8) in return in the theme you selected.
    6. You may sign up for one or two groups. If a group gets all of their ATCs in early I will be happy to swap them out early for you. If you are in two groups & only one is received early it will be up to you whether or not you want to send another envelope/postage for the second group. So, basically, you need to decide if you want to get your returns early or wait for the other swap to finish up. Please let me know this info in advance as I will not be paying to send second groups out. That will be up to each artist. If you don't quite know what I mean or have questions about it; please private message me.
    7. Please have a theme chosen within three days of signing up.
    8. Many group members start their ATCs right away, so you cannot withdraw once you've picked a theme. Non-receipt of ATCs will earn NEGATIVE iTraders from ALL group members and host.
    9. NO BULKY EMBELLISHMENTS PLEASE!!!!

Card information:

• All ATCs should be sent in individual plastic sleeves
    • Please put your username, the group number and the recipient’s username on each card you make. Please also include this on the backs of your envelopes.
    • If you want to post your ATCs to the thread for all to enjoy please do & actually I highly suggest doing that in case they get lost in the mail then you have proof that you did get them done.

Mailing Information:

INTERNATIONAL : Please enclose an address label or your address clearly printed on a piece of paper. Please include one US dollar bill or two if you decide to sign up for two groups. You can also private message me to get my Pay Pal addy to send the amount for postage. Please try to send your swaps at least two weeks before the due date. Late swaps (ones not reaching me by April 4th) will be given Neutral ITraders. US artists; please send an SASE in the amount of postage that it took you to send to me especially if you are doing two swaps.

Once you have received your returns you leave iTraders for all the members of your group and for me as a host

EASY THEME HD/HP GROUP 1 -----------------FULL------------------ RETURNS GOING OUT ON 7/28
    1. robcrusade Any quote in funky lettering : http://tinyurl.com/p37lsty RECEIVED
    2. Tandy Poppies RECEIVED
    3. Nicky Witches And Wizards RECEIVED
    4. NatashaMay Cats RECEIVED
    5. miss Foxes RECEIVED

REGULAR THEME HD/HP GROUP 2 ------------------FULL------------------- RETURNS GOING OUT ON 8/6
    1. Fandanie Lily Of the Valley RECEIVED
    2. kentuckydakota Any female Harry Potter character RECEIVED
    3. Noodlerabbit88 Lego Skeletons RECEIVED
    4. miss British TV show Being Human (Not the American re-make) http://www.bbcamerica.com/being-human/ RECEIVED
    5. kretakim Any Peanuts character RECEIVED

REGULAR THEME HD/HP GROUP 3 ------------------FULL------------------------ RETURNS GOING OUT ON 7/26
    1. robcrusade Anything from "Minecraft" http://tinyurl.com/lamkpuz RECEIVED
    2. Noodlerabbit88 Robot Giraffe RECEIVED
    3. Nicky Ragdoll Cats RECEIVED
    4. kynara Anything from Futurama http://animatedtv.about.com/od/futur...characters.htm RECEIVED
    5. DmyTLadybug Tim Burton style flowers RECEIVED

EASY/REGULAR MIXED MEDIA/COLLAGE GROUP 4

EASY/REGULAR MIXED MEDIA/COLLAGE GROUP 5 ---------------------FULL---- RETURNS GOING OUT ON 7/16
    1. Marryth Anything Avengers (Comic or movie verse is fine) APCs or ATCs artist choice RECEIVED
    2. Lalka Victorian Children RECEIVED
    3. Sarnie Tribute to Maya Angelou RECEIVED
    4. GwennieJo Asian or Oriental RECEIVED
    5. Elena Guitars RECEIVED

REGULAR MIXED MEDIA/COLLAGE GROUP 6 --------------------FULL--------------------- RETURNS GOING OUT ON 8/6
    1. Allegrae Pilsbury Doughboy RECEIVED
    2. Fandanie Little wren (the bird not Edith Piaf) RECEIVED
    3. Marryth Anything Avengers (Comic or movie verse is fine) APCs or ATCs artist's choice RECEIVED
    4. Elena Altered Marie Antoinette RECEIVED
    5. kiwicsi Classic Doctor Who TV Series on an APC - please pm for suit and number RECEIVED

ZENTANGLE GROUP 7 --------------------FULL---------------------- RETURNS GOING OUT ON 8/6
    1. Gnome Bubbles RECEIVED
    2. Art Adventurer Stars RECEIVED
    3. kynara The number 5 RECEIVED
    4. Sarnie Hearts RECEIVED
    5. auralee Trees RECEIVED

ANYTHING GOES (DIGITAL/PHOTO/HD & HP/COLLAGE,ETC) GROUP 8 --------------FULL------------------- RETURNS GOING OUT ON 8/6
    1. Allegrae Greek Food RECEIVED
    2. esaeta Benedict Cumberbatch RECEIVED
    3. kentuckydakota Zetti Harry Potter character See Post #32 RECEIVED
    4. kiwicsi Wild Wild West TV series on an APC - please pm for suit and number RECEIVED
    5. Art Adventurer Guinea Pigs See Post #33 RECEIVED
    Last edited by ferretgirl; 08-05-2014 at 07:48 AM.
    Wild Wild West due 7/19/RETURNS GOING OUT ON 7/22
    Gnomes due 8/16
    July PAT(Pick A Theme) due 9/21

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Groups 6 & 8 please -- themes to follow

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought I was up early today, but you're really a morning person, Collette! Anyway, please sign me up for mixed media/collage with a theme of "Victorian children". Thank you! And I think I might head back into the snugly covers for awhile... hee hee

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Group 8 please. Theme - Benedict Cumberbatch.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to play in groups 2 and 6. Themes to follow. Thank you.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool! Welcome to Allegrae, Lalka, esaeta & Fandanie!! I've put you all down so if you'd please go back & check to see if I've got you in the right places, I'd appreciate it.
    Gnomes due 8/16

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lalka (waving), Yeah, I sometimes get up early=) Ha Ha Ha You didn't specify which group you wanted so I put you in the easy one. Do you want to stay there or move to regular themed group?
    Gnomes due 8/16

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Um, group 1 and 3, please....themes tba very soon.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Group 3, I would like anything from "Minecraft". The youngling is a big fan.

http://tinyurl.com/lamkpuz

And for Group 1... hmmm.... can I go with any quote in funky lettering, or is that too specific?

I just got this book: http://tinyurl.com/o7m3v3o and I love the examples in there.

Many on google: http://tinyurl.com/p37lsty

Thanks!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    5 & 6 for me, please! If I can use the same theme for both, I'd like to go with anything Avengers. (Comic or movie-verse are both fine.)

If you want me to pick a second theme for the other group, that's okay too - please just let me know!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome robcrusade and Marryth. I've got both of you down for your requested themes. You both owe me. Ha Ha Ha
    Gnomes due 8/16

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, robcrusade, I might end up changing your funky lettering to Group 2 if other artists are not comfy with it being in Group 1. I'll keep an eye out about it....
    Gnomes due 8/16

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ferretgirl View Post
    Actually, robcrusade, I might end up changing your funky lettering to Group 2 if other artists are not comfy with it being in Group 1. I'll keep an eye out about it....
    Whatever works, I'm cool. As long as I know what cards I'm doing in return all is well.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can I be on group 4 with Guitars, and group 6 with altered Marie Antoinette?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd love to join Group 1 with the theme Poppies.
    Tandy~Tracy Anderson
    Check out my Blog!
    Victory in Jesus:"Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."~1 John 4:4

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can I go into group 2- any female Harry Potter character and Group 8 Zetti Harry Potter character (Working on a set here)
    He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming
    soon."
    Amen. Come, Lord Jesus. -Revelation 22:20
    Profile PAT

kiwicsi is offline Mrs Artemus Gordon of The Wild Wild West
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to reserve a spot in each of groups 6 and 8 please. Are APCs allowed in this PAT swap?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ferretgirl View Post
    Hi Lalka (waving), Yeah, I sometimes get up early=) Ha Ha Ha You didn't specify which group you wanted so I put you in the easy one. Do you want to stay there or move to regular themed group?
    Maybe a move to the regular themes would be good... yes, please move me.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can I join group 7 please
    My cards are made to trade. Please ask for a trade if you see something you like. My answer will be yes.

Art Adventurer is offline Suspended User Suspended Member
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Groups 7 & 8 please-with these themes: stars (group 7) and guinea pigs (group 8).