All about flowers (Hand Drawn/Hand Painted), due July 30 2014

Hinkeltje

ATC Virtuoso
Media
Swap Due Date: July 30, 2014 - will swap and send out August 1st or 2nd, 2014
Withdraw: please consider that due to the international character of this swap it is really hard to find last minute players. If you sign up, please don't withdraw.
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Max number of participants: 30 (because this is my third swap)
Media: original hand drawn / hand painted

All cards have been swapped and send out on August 1st.
Please be aware of the international character of this swap and allow the post 2 to 3 weeks to deliver your returns.

Images from the gallery by: kretakim
1_img239.jpg

SusyCM
1_Fantasy_Moon_Flower__181x250_.jpg

JuliaD
10_DSC_2081.jpg

ABOUT THE CARDS

* The theme is 'all about flowers'. You can take it how ever you like, but there need to be at least one flower on each card.
* Your cards must be 2.5" x 3.5". Original art only, no copies or prints. And please check your cards again before you send them, check if they match the right size and the lines are straight.
* Each card should be sent in it´s own plastic sleeve.
* Only hand drawn / hand painted cards. No stickers, embellishments what so ever. You can use (watercolor)pencils, crayons, markers, paint, and so on. As long as you hand drawn your card and hand painted it yourself.
* Please sign up by posting to this thread only.
* No problem, if you have to withdraw. But please let me know. I hate to leave neutral iTraders, but I will do if you don´t send cards and don´t communicate.
* Please include your AFA username, real name and origin on the back of your cards. We can´t leave RepPoints if we don´t know who you are.
* When you receive your returns from this swap, please let me know, either by commenting in the thread or by leaving iTrader so I don't worry the cards have gone astray. It would be great if everyone could take the time to leave RepPoints for all those they receive cards from, as well.
* Late cards will be returned at players expense.

ABOUT POSTAGE, ETC.

Dutch (NL) participants, please enclose an address label and the same postage required to mail to me.

Other nationalities, pleased enclose a (large) typed or neatly written address label.
Postage is $2. I prefer to receive postage payments through PayPal. Please send me a private message if you need my email address. If you don't have PayPal I accept (well concealed) US$ cash as payment for postage.
If you really can't pay for postage, please let me know in a private message and I will take care of it. But only if you communicate via a private message !!!

Remember, mailing times to The Netherlands can vary from 3 days to 2 weeks so be sure to mail your cards in time. Late cards will be returned at players expense.

It is not necessary to include an extra card for the host, though they are always welcome and greatly appreciated!

Please PM me for my address once your ATCs are ready to post (mail).
Also PM me if you need my email address to pay for postage via PayPal.

It would be great if you posted your cards to the thread to inspire us.

I hope I gave you all the info necessary. This is my third swap as a hostes here on AFA. I have hosted many other swaps on other forums. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask (in the thread or via PM).

So, who wants to join?
If your name is linked, cards are received!

1. Hazartist1
2. Debs913
3. Janneke
4. Mushu
5. Art Adventurer
6. miloccpep
7. Buttercup777
8. Sarahoart
9. Fandanie
10. theweavershand
11. LongTallJules
12. sharlene54
13. inkyfingers
14. Tandy

Last edited:
I want to play. Please sign me up. Question: can we also do made-up flowers in addition to actual flowers? I was thinking one or two of my cards might portray these "fantasy" flowers. If not, I can always do real flowers only.

Welcome Mushu and Art Adventurer. Whimsical or fantasy flowers is absolutly ok as long as they are hand drawn and hand painted :)

Lurk around lv2paint. Hope to sign you up later. Lol.

Lotus

Add me please. This is my first 2 cards.

Lotus, hand drawn w brush markers on text background.
Wild Flowers, hand drawn w gel pens on text background colored w stamp pad.

Last edited:
Welcome Mushu and Art Adventurer. Whimsical or fantasy flowers is absolutly ok as long as they are hand drawn and hand painted :)

Lurk around lv2paint. Hope to sign you up later. Lol.

Cool beans. :cool: Got my ideas planned out mostly, just need to implement them now.

Back
Top Bottom