ANIMALS OF THE ALPHABET--G; ATCs; due date August 8

Sarnie, since Glitter withdrew that makes you the third international artist to get free return postage. Make yourself a note about it if you want the spot.

Just finished my third card:

Great horned owl
1_G_animals_great_horned_owl.jpg

Ever since I started on this site I have become more & more enamored with owls. I think enamored is a word, right? We have some that hoot all morning & evening long. I sort of miss it when they are not out there making noise. Great job, mcgillisj....

Hi everyone....
To the crew: awesome work, will miss chit chatting about deadlines and the daily back and forth of a swap!!
To the boss: this is me, abandoning ship for an extended sabbatical. don't know how long I will be off line, but I just need some time to sort things out. Apologies all around!!

G cards

Bummer Della, I am recipient of some of your cards due to them being collage...hope all is well and that you restore, rejuvenate and rest!!! Hope to hear from you again soon. :)
Here are my 'G' cards....

Hi De Mor Shedae!! Welcome to the swap. We will look forward to seeing your artwork!! Welcome to ATCs 4 All, as well. Let us know if you have any questions that we can help answer.

ferretgirl I am posting my Gs tomorrow along with my Hs

Here are the Gs :

Giant Panda - sorry I know this is not unusual or clever but they are my faves !
Gopher - what upset me was while I was looking up info on the gopher (we don't have them in England) a lot of ads came up trying to sell me 'vermin' control products - oh dear poor gophers.
Golden Lion Tamarin
Geoffrey's Tamarin

You will see I have gone 'collage' just for a change !

yes gophers are very cute!!! I have several (no probably about 15 now) that burrow and tear up all of the 'neat' garden areas I have prepared. I have an acre ( I don't know what that translates to in your metric world) but they choose only to pop out of the ground where I plant my vegetables, or flowers or grass!!! that is why there is so many ways to rid of them! I HATE running over them in the road accidentally but then I turn around and curse them in my 'yard'!!!!
Great cards by the way! :)

Back
Top Bottom