Library Card Catalog Swap ~ Due August 23

Decided I didn't like the second card so much, so I went back to the drawing board and came up with this one. (So glad you sent more than enough cards, Pancake machine!) More details in my gallery.

1_ATC_Amelia_Earhart_edited_watermarked.jpg

Neat choice for this card Miss Iowa. Just saw an interesting post on her views of marriage- she had such a strong spirit.

I know this card does not belong here...but since I joined this swap I wondered how I could make more library cards and found this library stuff in a discarded book that I bought....so am going to really dig through some old books tomorrow and see what else I can come up with for my personal collection!!

Semga, your cards have arrived, most excellent.

Nancy, how cool! Every once in awhile I will find odd things in a returned book. I like the check out stamps.

I know this card does not belong here...but since I joined this swap I wondered how I could make more library cards and found this library stuff in a discarded book that I bought....so am going to really dig through some old books tomorrow and see what else I can come up with for my personal collection!!

Fun card, Nancy! I buy old books and consider it a real bonus when I find something interesting stuck between the pages.

My third card. I actually found a copy of this book from 1939 for sale on Amazon! Sounds like it has some wonderful vintage illustrations in it. Almost makes me want to buy it. :)

1_ATC_Engine_Engine_edited_watermarked_resized.jpg

Another fab card- really like the background. I also like the hat, though I don't think I could pull it off. I'd have to work on the mustache.

Back
Top Bottom