Summer Sunshine, Surf & Sundresses - Due August 22

So sad my cards got lost in transit ..... :(:cry::cry:
Perhaps by some miracle they show up one day .... it has happened to me before.

So sorry SunTrade, I know exactly what you are going through...
I'm still anxious about four other swap envies, mailed more than three weeks ago, deadlines looming :eek:

Suntrade - I'm still believing they are going to show up. Technically I've got 90 days total to complete a swap, and it's only been 60 days. So if it's okay with everyone, and I KNOW you sent the cards, I'd like to give it at least until the end of this week to mail returns. I've already tentatively swapped out the cards, but I'm okay with giving it a few more days to see if yours show up Suntrade. I think they're well worth waiting for.

All super summer cards have been swapped out and were dropped off at the Post Office today. Suntrade - I am so sorry that your's went MIA in the mail, but in the event they do land here at a future date, I will let you know.

Hope you all like your returns, and do let me know if I missed giving you an itrader. I did all the itraders at the end in hopes that I wouldn't miss anyone, so hopefully I haven't overlooked you. Just poke me in the ribs if I didn't give you your itrader and I will take car of it.

Thanks I really appreciate it. Hopefully they are not lost yet. Thank you everyone for letting HMR wait a wee longer .... I have enjoyed watching all cards posted!

Back
Top Bottom