The Sins of Chocolate, Due September 5, 2014

Got my chocolate returns too! Thanks to Allegrae, VickiZ, Art Newbie Alessandra, Sarnie, arcana, and CastleQueen5 for their yummy cards. And thanks to VickiZ for hosting this memorable swap.

I received my cards today, too! :jiggy: They are all so YUMMY looking, I was fiending for a chocolate fix, to which my husband was able to satisfiy by "stealing" a cookie from his mother...which was a bit stale, but AH! The CHOCOLATE!

Thank you, everyone! My returns are awesome! Vicki, GREAT Swap, as always!

I almost ate the cards, so they were taken from me! So I have to find where they were hidden, promise I won't eat them (at least not until after I complete the YouRocks and iTrader!), and get them back! :skeptical:

Just wanted to let you know they arrived today! :notworthy:

Stevia is a plant/herb, and is not considered a sugar of any form.
It is all natural, and does not affect glucose levels.
Stevia has no calories and is an all-natural sugar substitute. It is 250 to 300 times sweeter than sugar, so you don't need to use much.

Stevia is available to be purchased by several brand names, including PureVia, Truvia and SweetLeaf Sweetener, but as an herb, if Stevia works for you, you can grow it yourself in a sunny window.

I have it in my herb garden, and even use it as a sugar substitute for baking.
Let us know if you can find it there, and how it works for you.

I got my box of sugar free chocolate. Smooth dark 55% chocolate
It is made by LILY's It is Fair trade and sweetned with Stevia, and it tastes just fine.
Lily's Sweets is a company out of Santa Barbara California. it is glutten free too.

Wow I am reading the label, this is an amazing item, Organic this, and hormone free that, and free trade and etc.
I just thought it tasted good.

I do believe I got this at either Trader Joe's or Whole foods, but I am sure you can find it online.

ON another note, one of the reasons we crave chocolate is we are low on some vitamins that chocolate contains.

Delicious cards were waiting for me when I got home!!
Thanks to Vickiz for another wonderful swap
Itrader on the way and You Rocks to : Art Adventurer, gwenniejo, Thou Art Delyrias
good job gals and thanks!!

My cards arrived today - gorgeous returns and so varied but all celebrating chocolate !
Thank you Art Adventurer, SunTrade, ThouArtDelyrias, Allegrae, Art Newbie Alessandra and Vicki Z x

Many thank Vicki I love your swaps !

I have confirmations from everyone in this swap that returns have been received.
I am closing down this thread.
Thanks again for playing.

Back
Top Bottom