Collage Animals Chunky Pages Swap Due Date: August 28, 2014

Love the star patterns on your polar bear, Rachel..subtle and lovely! Go chunk!

And your critters are adorable, JoyFlower!

Last edited:
ahem....thank you, Martha! BUT, although I'd happily claim them, they are NOT MINE! :) Those are Amy/theweavershand's happy pages.

Hoping mine turn out just as well! ;)

Love the star patterns on your polar bear, Rachel..subtle and lovely! Go chunk!

And your critters are adorable, JoyFlower!

ahem....thank you, Martha! BUT, although I'd happily claim them, they are NOT MINE! :) Those are Amy/theweavershand's happy pages.

Hoping mine turn out just as well! ;)

Oh good grief!:swoon: I was way too tired to be on the computer last night!:confused: so sorry, theweavershand...your critters are adorable! :wubclub:

mine are in their envelope, even the turtle. I had to reopen the envelope to put him in. I guess he was lallygagging along and just was not up to speed with the rest of the collaged crittters.

Not sure when they will be mailed. the other driver is returning home today. thank goodness. I am tired of washing all the dishes...even if they are all mine.

bag123 - LOVE your eagle, but the cat is very cute too

rachel - that polar bear is very cute (and his butt crack is just the right size ;)) LOVE the rest of your farm - great idea with the bunny's cotton wool tail

theweavershand - what an amazing set of critters - my favourite has to be the elephant, no. . .the owl. . .no, the 'love bunny', . . .no. . .:arghh:

nancy - can't wait to see this slow turtle of yours. Glad you caught him before you mailed the envelope

Fabulous collage animals arrived from Rachel and NancyL!!
I'm posting NancyL's pages (Bird, Pink pony, Snake, Turtle and Elephant) for her ~

Last edited:
thanks mrubyjean for posting. i am such a klutz at doing that. Backgrounds are spray inks with stencils.

NancyL, I love your creatures!
I have ideas I have yet to implement. My goal is to do that this week. I have a variety of torn paper pieces I want to try, so this is my jumping point. :D

Welcome, LeeBeth! No need to beware...I love reptiles, too!

Yay, Helen...glad you are ready to jump!! :jiggy:

Back
Top Bottom