Collage Animals Chunky Pages Swap Due Date: August 28, 2014

OK...the pages are swapped and I will be taking the packages to the PO on my way out of town for a few days!

Thank you all for a wonderful swap!
I loved all the pages and all the animals and I hope you do too!

Happy Fall to all!

Reactions: HHC
Oh goody! Treasures in the mail!

Thank you, Martha, for hosting such a fun swap! I hope your out of town trip is enjoyable!

Mine arrived today. an elephant from Fandanie, a lizard from LeeBeth, a bunny from Rachel and a fish from bag123. Hoping you will rehost this later so we can all add to our collaged animals book!

My lovely returns arrived this morning - Thank you ferretgirl and Nancy L, I just love your cards.

Thank you mrubyjean for a really super swap x

Woohoo! My returns came today! Fabulous critters from Rachel and theweavershand! Love them! Thanks so much for hosting Martha! This was a blast!

So glad the packages are coming home!
The way the mail is delivered...which envies arrive first...never ceases to amaze me! :twitcy:

ferretgirl I was really lucky and got your Cockerel card which I admired when you posted it - it is actually better still in real life !
I also got NancyL's turtle which is lovely too.

I really would like to make an interesting chunky book now ... if mrubyjean can be persuaded to do another swap sometime x

My envelope came in yesterday with a bird from NancyL, a poodle from Sarnie & a polar bear from Rachel. Off to leave ITrader & You Rock points=)

Sarnie, I couldn't post You Rock points for you yet. Will try to remember to do it once I've done a few more You Rock's for other artists.....

Back
Top Bottom