DmyTLadybug

ATC Guru
Media
Due Date- September 1
Number of cards- 3:3
Number of participants- Unlimited
Media- Hand drawn/painted only; no collage/stickers at all
Withdraw date: Just communicate, please

We will finish this alphabet! :err: Who is ready for P, Q, and R?

Please read this part carefully as this swap is a little bit different:
**Make a card featuring any animated/cartoon character whose FIRST NAME begins with each letter. We're doing P, Q, and R for this swap; we'll work through the alphabet in upcoming swaps.

**The title of the cartoon doesn't matter, only the first letter of the character's first name does.

**Don't write on the front of the card "A is for Astro Boy" or something similar. If you want to write in a quote or something else that compliments the card that's ok though.

°°Draw your favorite scenes or characters! Face close ups, action shots, etc. Whatever strikes your fancy!

°°Feel free to express your creative freedom if you'd like! If you want to make a chibi Spider-Man, Spongebob sky-diving, or the like that is all ok! Please just make sure they are recognizable as that character.

++Any animated TV show, cartoon, movie, or anime counts for this swap.

++No newspaper Sunday comics, book, or video game characters unless there is an animated show/movie of it also. (For instance Sonic the Hedgehog is acceptable because there is a tv show of it as well.)

No plain white backgrounds.

ON THE BACK OF YOUR ATC'S BE SURE TO WRITE THIS INFORMATION:
The full name of the character ---AND the name of the cartoon they are from, in case someone isn't familiar with it.
Any other info you'd like to add (your location, etc.)

Mailing & Postage:
~Please put your username and swap name on the back of all cards and envelopes.
~USA Participants: Please include a SASE (one forever stamp should be fine for return postage.
~International Participants: Please include a large address label with your address clearly & neatly written on it and $1 U.S. (or the equivalent in unused U.S. postage stamps).
~Be sure to give your cards enough time to travel and make it to me on time.
~No cards / no communication may get you a neutral iTrader.
~Don't forget to leave 'You Rock' points for the people who you receive cards from and an iTrader for me, please. Part of the fun is finding out who got your cards. It's encouraging to your fellow artists too!
~I swap effort for effort as best as I can, also who might like what.
~If you have any questions feel free to ask!

~A host card would be loved and cherished but of course is not required to participate and have fun. For the host card you don't have to limit yourself to the three letters of the swap, any cartoon character would be wonderful!

Let's continue our journey.....
DmyTLadybug
1. kynara~rec'd
2. Vantezy~rec'd
3. SunTrade~rec'd
4. SkullGirl85~rec'd
5. texanspaniard~rec'd
6. Mikesatc~rec'd
7. ChinaMoon~rec'd
8. Kiin
9. Purple pencil~rec'd
10. mcgillisj~rec'd
11. spiderjessi~rec'd
12. robcrusade~rec'd

Last edited:
Oh my, have y'all looked at all the characters that start with P? I don't know what to do.... Pooh, Pink Panther, Piglet, Pikachu, Pluto, Pepe Lepue, Patrick and Plankton(SpongeBob), Popeye, Peter Pan, Peter Griffin, Pebbles(Flintstones), Porky Pig, Pinocchio, Pocahontas, Pumbaa(The Lion King)..............WOW!!

SkullGirl85....your cards came today and I love them!!! You thought of some awesome cartoon characters, Perry the Platypus, Phineas from Phineas and Ferb, Doug as Quail Man, and Rainbow Brite. We used to have everything Rainbow Brite you could buy. lol She and Strawberry Shortcake were our faves! Thank you!

Mine are postal! :)
I took a picture, but I am on the road with my tablet, so I post a pick this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom