Post Thanks / Like
    I thought I would share an envie I made for the PIF envie thread
    http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=422644
    When someone told me I live in fantasy land I nearly fell off my unicorn
    ♥.**.♥

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm. I never feel guilty going into the post office. I always buy tons of stamps and make them pull out all the ones they have so I can choose, unless I'm lazy and then I'll just get a roll. Job security, right? They usually always compliment me. Either on my penmanship or on my artwork depending on what I'm mailing. They remember me as the Art Girl. LOL.
    Tandy~Tracy Anderson
    Check out my Blog!
    Victory in Jesus:"Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."~1 John 4:4

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't stress about the post office either. I'm kinda bummed when the postmaster himself isn't the person taking care of my stacks of outgoing mail! I feel for you all who do stress about the post office.
    I hate to admit but the stamp on a piece of mail really doesn't matter to me most of the time. The only requirement I have is don't put a meter strip on it if it can have a real stamp. And if possible make that a cool stamp, please.
    I seldom have to wait in line either. And if there is a line...it's usually one person in front of me and the wait is not going to be long at all!
    We only have one branch of the post office in Stockton and it closes from 11:30 to 12:30 every week day so I have to remember not to go during the lunch hour. You all wouldn't believe how many times I've gone to town on the lunch hour only discover the post office dark and locked up tighter than Fort Knox!
    I'm not sure what the reaction to my idea for our birthday month will be at the post office. The weirdest thing I've ever mailed was a bottle full of art fodder. Mr. Postmaster did not blink an eye! He slapped some stamps on it and, as he does with almost every package, tossed it in a big bin behind him. So the only 'trouble' I see coming on that front will be the load of bull laid upon me by the man. He'll have no problem with whatever that idea turns out to be.

I've never seen that little match stick log cabin before! I've seen just plain boxes made from match sticks and thought they were pretty cool. Little house....even better!

I hope you all are having a good weekend.
    Make some art, then make some more.

[http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...or-Weirdy-Mail

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sad as I had made friends with one of the postal workers who was always keen on seeing how much I could push the boundaries of mailing stuff. She was prepared to clear anything for me to get it into the mail system but sadly, she is no longer there. Her bosses are lovely, and enjoy my artwork but I don't think they'd be prepared to mail a running shoe for me...hehehe.
    My address is changing at the end of January 2016, please check withe if you aren't sure you have the right address.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well if a postal worker ever tells me no, I will kindly request to see the postal regulation saying I cannot do it. I doubt, for example, that there USA regulation that specifically says you cannot mail a running shoe.
    Tandy~Tracy Anderson
    Check out my Blog!
    Victory in Jesus:"Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."~1 John 4:4

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Well if a postal worker ever tells me no, I will kindly request to see the postal regulation saying I cannot do it. I doubt, for example, that there USA regulation that specifically says you cannot mail a running shoe.
    Hehehehe...I may have to do just that! Show me in your book where it specifies running shoes can't be mail!
    My address is changing at the end of January 2016, please check withe if you aren't sure you have the right address.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Addicts! Today's share is actually a share from Julie Fei-Fan Balzer. I was strolling through Pinterest and caught sight of her blog. She demonstrates 5 ways to muck up some journal pages for backgrounds.....I know, you're saying..."..but Mel, I don't do art journals." ....Use these techniques on your Envies, paper dolls, tags, hmmmm...what else?...Uh....everything!

Go to here blog via this link balzerdesigns.typepad.com

...and her are some pics of what you will find there...

If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Envie Addicts Unite! September
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

LittleRedShoeDesigns is offline Extraordinaire of Artistic Randomness
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Geisha Koi

I got word that Nicky received my august envie.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very gorgeous LittleRSD.
    old lady on the outside

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ooh, Little Red, delicate and beautiful!
    If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey peeps! The new thread is up....use the link in my signature to zap yourself over there and say a quick hello, to become subscribed.
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog