Autumn Leaves HandDrawn/HandPainted ATCs/Due Oct 10

nightowl_too

arts and crafts supplies junkie
Media
Swap Due Date: October 10th
Signup: until full and early enough to get your cards to me in time (I’m in the USA)
Withdrawal: just let me know (preferable in time for someone else to take your place if swap fills.)
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: 20
Medium: Original hand drawn hand painted (or colored pencil or marker) only

This swap is full. Marilou's sequel swap still has openings!!!

How beautiful do the trees become during autumn. For those of us living in the central to northern U.S and Canada, mother nature will be putting on a beautiful display of colorful fall foliage in the coming months. For this swap I’d like to see your autumn leaves. They can be autumn landscapes with trees dressed in their colorful leaves, a collection of fall leaves, just one leaf or part of a leaf. Realistic, whimsical, dramatic or serene. Forests, lakesides, or a hillside ablaze in color, or just a lone tree dressed in it's autumn finest. Maybe a pretty autumn leaf has fallen into a steam or lake or is floating in the breeze...Oh the possibilities……

This will be for original hand drawn hand colored (painted, color pencil, marker) ATCs only. And there must be a leaf, or leaves, on or off of a tree or trees, or part of a leaf in the scene. And let's not have any plain white backgrounds. (And please, nothing sad, scary or “dark” in mood. No scary leafs.)

And…..in celebration of this being my second time as swap host I will provide all return postage and envelopes! That’s right, I will cover the cost of postage for foreign and domestic return mailings again!

So in summary…
You would need to send three original hand drawn hand colored (painted, color pencil, marker) ATC’s of proper size (2.5” x 3.5”) protected in plastic sleeves

Include your name, date, username, swap title, and any other info you’d like on the back of your cards.

include your return address

PM me for my address when you are ready to send your cards. (If you already have it, it's still the same)

a host card would be greatly treasured but of course is not required

***Posting your finished cards to this thread makes it lots of fun and inspiring. We’d all love to see the eye candy, hear your thoughts regarding your cards and find out what you used in creating your cards.***

rec'd = cards received by host

Participants:
1. jo.on.the.go - rec'd
2. Decals_gal - rec'd
3. Seascape131 - rec'd
4. artsteph - rec'd
5. ineedtocreate - rec'd
6. sherylabidsart - rec'd
7. SouthernBellPepper - rec'd
8. SunTrade - rec'd
9. One Heart - rec'd
10. wolfpax3 - rec'd
11. aginghippychic - rec'd
12. marilou - rec'd
13. Janet - rec'd
14 plumhill2001 - rec'd
15. letterdiva - rec'd
16. Art Adventurer - rec'd
17. GwennieJo - rec'd
18. Rosa - rec'd
19. miss - rec'd
20. knorman000 - rec'd
(oh how I wish I could include more)

Lets have a waiting list just in case
1. Alina - PM'd regarding opening, haven't heard back

Last edited:
I would like to join. The oak tree in my front yard is already starting to turn a little and it is dropping the acorns as well. Hope it isn't diseased because I don't remember that happening so early. Anyway...I anticipate doing oak leaves and acorns, and of course landscapes.

Oh me me me toooo! This swap will be due before the leaves turn here, but we will get some lovely liquidambars eventually. Maybe an early frost in the high sierras will turn the aspens gold...

Yea! It's great to have you all joining! Welcome Decals_gal, Seascape131, and artseph.
I feel like these swaps are like a little club. My first swap as host was club River Scenes. This one is club Autumn Leaves :)

Last edited:
I would love to play!

Having said that when I read your description I had to laugh out loud! :biglaugh: Where in the world have you ever seen a scary leave? :biglaugh:

seems as though we have a steady stream of participants filling into club Autumn Leaves swap. So cool!! Big welcomes to ineedtocreate, Jean, SouthernBellPepper, and SunTrade.

And SunTrade, regarding "scary leaves"....ya just never know what people may come up with. I had hesitated putting that in, but then my imagination started thinking of what could happen. I'm not gonna put any ideas out there but... hmmm...sooooo, I added it - lol. :) Better safe than sorry. I think I even have no scary butterflies as one of my "don'ts" on my APC wish list - lol :)

Edited to add... yep, I've got no sad, scary or violent butterflies, for my APC butterfly theme wish list - lol :)

Last edited:
LOL If it makes you feek any better I do not like the scary bloody stuff either .... I just could not figure that in my enlighten mind! :biglaugh:

LOL If it makes you feel any better I do not like the scary bloody stuff either .... I just could not figure that in my enlighten mind! :biglaugh:

Back
Top Bottom