View Poll Results: What dates would work best for you all?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • April

1 50.00%
  • May

0 0%
  • June

2 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EUREKA "THAR' BE ART IN THOSE HILLS' SPRINGS ARTIST RETREAT-2016

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Following... I am just up between Springfield and Joplin, MO.... so this is pretty close!!
    Spray Paint Artist from Missouri Joined ATCs For All to expand my exposure to other art styles... "You can teach THIS dog new tricks!!"
    Our spray paint art Facebook page
    Sean's Blog
    My APC Wish List

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interested. If the planets all aline...
    Assuming this is in Arkansas?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Northwestern Arkansas...

xstitcher is offline Please do not disturb, I am disturbed enough already!
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am kind of late with this but I received an email from facebook (for some reason it was in my spam I forget to look at to often) that said the event had been cancelled.

Did I miss something somewhere?
    Mailed: April PAT

Hosting the August PAT so keep watching here!

The Continuous Random Round Robin - 9

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell you what, I would have no clue where to start to get this organized and booked and etc, but I want to see it happen. I am not that far from Eureka Springs, so I will gladly be on some kind of planning committee!!!

-Sean
    Spray Paint Artist from Missouri Joined ATCs For All to expand my exposure to other art styles... "You can teach THIS dog new tricks!!"
    Sean's Blog
    My APC Wish List

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everyone! I had to take a hiatus from here and focus on my Mom for awhile and get somethings caught up. Now that has happened and this is back ON! Unless something realllly bad happens to Mom between now and May, WE will be doing this!

I have checked with one of the places I was thinking of possibly having this on price. There are a few others that I would like to also check into before I make any commitments and so forth.

Hotels will be up to each individual if you need to get a room for the weekend. If you do and would like to see if I can get a group rate...then let me know.

If you would or no someone that would like to set up vending, then please let me know by Jan.

I will be working on this and let you all know as progress is made. I apologize for leaving everyone kind of in the lurch about things. It won't happen again!

Facebook will have a new page and you can also check there for more info...
    As before, I would appreciate email addresses ( not sure I have everyone's that sent before) so let's start fresh and pm those to me please...

Thanks again! And this will happen!

Pixi ( Jolene )

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay! I had a very busy weekend this post and week so now I am ready to go full throttle on our Artist retreat.

May is our "May Festival of the arts" So it just seems appropriate that we hold our retreat during this time. We will be having our retreat for three days...Friday, Saturday and Sunday.This gives ample time for us to also be able to spend some free time downtown historical Eureka and maybe take a tour.

There will be a questionnaire coming up soon so keep a look out...please make sure to pm me your email and friend me on FB so I can add you to the event: JoleneWagnerAnold.

I will be adding a couple of you to help as there have been a few to volunteer.
    I have had a person or two that can't actually"do" anything but have posted to donate for for prizes. This helps very very much!! So if you can donate that is a big, BIG help and we are very grateful!

Be back soon with more updates

Pixi

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would be interested if we could get a car pooling thingy going in Ohio. Can you keep me in the loop just in case I can come?
    Art On!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I sure can Hazartist1! Just send a Friend request to my FB acct. or send me a Pm here with your email info and keep an eye out here also. Hope you can make it!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    HI EVERYONE!!

Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know I've started working on finding a place to hold this and possibly a motel that can also accommodate holding the retreat with also discounts for everyone who stays...I will keep you posted.

Will need to know by the first of the year for sure final count so we can work towards that accordingly...So make plans!

Also a reminder, whoever wants info, to come, etc...send me an email address and I will send you my FB acct.info for the event.

It's going to be great y'all!!!

mzspurslasso is offline I'm not creative like you...I'm creative like me.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm happy to donate goodies whether or not I am able to make it.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm thinking about it too if I can get vacation

ipaintu@hotmail.com
    Sandi
    see my sketchblog http://tascarinisketches.blogspot.com/
    R U Coming?... ArtforALL Yearly Conference July 24-27th, 2014

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woo hoo! Tascarini! Would love to have you!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everyone! when you send me a friend request on facebook, could you please send a message to let me know it is you and that you are from here please? I am getting friend requests from people I do not know, and that I am not sure where they are coming from. Could be games, could be weirdos, noooo telling, so I need to know it's you.

thank you very much!

Monday I will be writing a post here about group link, things that are already decided as far as activities, but still working on place to meet and such. Hopefully I will have that for you by the end of the week.

Any ideas please feel free to let me know!

I will be adding those that have sent emails to my list and such...so be looking for an email from me very soon!

Thanks and I am getting really excited guys!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everyone! Go to first of the thread here where I have all the info and it is updated. I have found a place to hold the meetings and for FREE! So, times and dates are as follows and listed there on the main page.

Stay tuned for follow ups here, emails and on the event page on FB that I WILL get up and going! Contact me in a pm here, if you have not joined my FB page.

Also there is a wonderful lady that has offered to help me here also...she will be a wonderful addition and right here in Eureka which helps tremendously!!

Next I will need to know who is going to Car Pool, Who will be willing to share a room, who will want a room to themselves, etc...so I know what to look for in accomodations for you all.

Very excited here! HOw about y'all?!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Depending on new job and financial position, I will either need a room for myself and wife or we will drive back and forth each day. I prefer a room though.... I know I will be participating in the retreat, but she may just be there to enjoy the trip. We will know closer when the classes are finalized and if there is anything she might be interested in.

Sean
    Sean's Blog
    My APC Wish List

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am assuming this in May? But I see June listed as well. Just want to be sure so I can see if I can make it!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    UPDATE!

First, I have changed the date-for the last time. AS you can see in the info box at the beginning of this thread it is now in the middle of June. I remembered that I have had a few ladies that wanted to come, but couldn't if i was in May cause of school children in school. Also, my daughter teaches, so she would not have been able to come in May either. Soooo, with that said, it is not in June and will not change again. I am sorry for the mix up and inconvenience it might have caused.

Second, I have a email address and will soon have a new FB acct. JUST for this event. I can keep it more in line this way, and it will benefit everyone to be able to talk here and so forth with just each other. So when I get the FB acct. made I will give you the info. PM for new email address...those of you that want to go. I will pm those that have already specified that they want to and have sent me their email addresses. If you have NOT received an email from me by the Monday ( Dec. 14th) then by all means, shoot me one here and I will take care of getting you added.

Thirdly, I will be taking care of every thing that needs to be more or less taken care of with in the first couple of months of the new year. So you will be getting notices probably weekly for a while on info and such. I will also be sending out a Packet with info such as; Motel info, cost for classes ( if any ), what you will need as far as supplies and the like. What classes you would like to register for ( so we get a good idea who will be in what) and a tentative schedule of times and the like to give you an idea of what is planned and at what times. When it is finalized I will post it in the event page on our FB acct.

If there are any questions regarding anything to do with the event, please feel free to contact me here or at the email address I will provide in the email.

Thank you!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have made the new FB acct. and this is ( I hope) the link : (Pixi Arnold)https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010921231536