Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Desperately Needed to Destash! (Supply Giveaway)

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Updated as of 01.12.18

I would like to give away as much of this stuff as possible. If you would like to give something in return, usable postage stamps (Forever Stamps in the US) and ATC blanks (smooth surface, something thicker than printer paper) are always welcome! Any items in BOLD are new or revised items.

- Halloween themed papers (these are some old decorations that I never got around to using)
    - book pages from a collection of horror short stories
    - black and white illustrations (the items after the * is a bundle of themed items)
    * Chinese cooking and Chinese culture (perfect for Chinese New Year ATCs) CLAIMED
    - magazine cut-outs (the items after the * is a bundle of themed items)
    * Full-figure women in contemporary clothing (perfect for Zettis!) CLAIMED
    * Cut out words from magazine and books

* animals (dogs, penguins)
    - misc. paper items
    * flowers
    - Washi tape (these are attached to paper stock so they have been used but they are still in great condition)
    * roses CLAIMED
    * poppy flowers
    CLAIMED
    - old jean material...my husband has been going through his closet. I have front and back pockets, hems and the material itself. Might be cool for chunkies!
    - scrap yarn - name a color, I probably have it! Most of them are acrylic material
    - scrap vinyl with adhesive backing (I would not recommend this for heat-pressed products like mugs or t-shirts)...good for mixed media. You can cut out designs for stenciling or peel the adhesive off the back for interesting mixed media.

Please PM me if you are interested.
    Last edited by artsylikewhoa; 01-12-2018 at 03:23 PM.
    I have been away for a while. Busy with life and other things. If you send me something, it might take me a while to respond. For anything immediate, you can e-mail me at artsylikewhoa at gmail dot com.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like black and white illustrations and *Chinese cooking and Chinese culture.
    I will send you postage stamps and atc blanks.
    Please PM me your address. I will mail Tuesday.
    Can you give me a approximate - how much of each do you want.

PS - did you mean 01.12.18?
    Last edited by JavaZarf; 01-12-2018 at 01:46 PM.
    ~shirley~ A View Askew

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ooops...apparently I am a time traveler. I did mean 01.12.18.
    I have been away for a while. Busy with life and other things. If you send me something, it might take me a while to respond. For anything immediate, you can e-mail me at artsylikewhoa at gmail dot com.

Stahlrala is offline “Every artist was first an amateur” Ralph Waldo Emerson.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    i will take any paper scraps u want to get rid of any flowers or washi is good too

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Updated as of 01.13.18

I would like to give away as much of this stuff as possible. If you would like to give something in return, usable postage stamps (Forever Stamps in the US) and ATC blanks (smooth surface, something thicker than printer paper) are always welcome! Any items in BOLD are new or revised items.

- Halloween themed papers (these are some old decorations that I never got around to using)
    - book pages from a collection of horror short stories
    * Koi fish and waves in different shades of blue
    * bridal (brides in dresses, bride and groom, wedding related stuff)
    * fashion models and celebrities in fancy dresses
    - misc. paper items
    * flowers
    - old jean material...my husband has been going through his closet. I have front and back pockets, hems and the material itself. Might be cool for chunkies!
    - scrap yarn - name a color, I probably have it! Most of them are acrylic material
    - scrap vinyl with adhesive backing (I would not recommend this for heat-pressed products like mugs or t-shirts)...good for mixed media. You can cut out designs for stenciling or peel the adhesive off the back for interesting mixed media.
    - lilac purple wrapping paper
    - one sheet of Powerpuff Girl stickers (these are at least 15 years old, but still brand new!)
    Last edited by artsylikewhoa; 01-14-2018 at 04:46 PM. Reason: added more items

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bumping post!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bumping post!

barbsburnttree is offline Art is like a snowflake...each one is unique
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I'll take anything that you would like to detash....I'm learning that most anything can come in handy!!
    I also have a couple of the items you mentioned that I can send to you... I have some great ATC cards that I have
    cut out of mat board. I'm sure that I can come up with some other items as well.

Thanks so much.
    Barb
    barbsburnttree
    The Lord is my shepherd.
    Psalm 23:1a

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    i could definitely use magazine cutouts of fashion models (the larger and weirder the better) and paper scraps (cardstock and patterned scrapbook paper scraps are ideal).

I'll be happy to send you some ATC blanks in return.

Thanks!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Updated as of 03.11.18

* Koi fish and waves in different shades of blue
    * bridal (brides in dresses, bride and groom, wedding related stuff)
    - misc. paper items
    * flowers
    - lilac purple wrapping paper
    - one sheet of Powerpuff Girl stickers (these are at least 15 years old, but still brand new!)

barbsburnttree is offline Art is like a snowflake...each one is unique
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think that I can use some "cut out words"!

Thanks
    Barb
    The Lord is my shepherd.
    Psalm 23:1a

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could use some of the water color paper. I make ATCs and I could use the paper. I would be glad to send postage just PM me your address.