Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperately Needed to Destash! (Supply Giveaway)

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is my list, updated on 12/15/14

- dictionary pages with illustrations
    - LOTS of pages from children's books, including illustrations
    - cut up words from magazines and books
    - yarn scraps (great for dolls and chunkies) Plenty more to destash!
    - Halloween skeleton hands (these things are so cool looking!)...bought them from Michaels a few years back. They fit in the palm of your hand. I have 12 of these STILL AVAILABLE
    - LONG sheets of tracing paper. The width of it is at least 12 inches....I used a little bit for a summer class but it has been collecting dust. I can fold up sheets and press it in between thick cardstock so it does not get crushed in the mail.
    - plastic from birth control packs...I know that sounds weird but the daily pills from the case make really cool punchinella like circles. Great for stencils and stamping. 4 packs left!
    - high-quality watercolor paper cut to 4x6 inches...ALL HAVE BEEN CLAIMED
    - a container of coarse green glitter. Maybe about 1 or 2 ounces.
    - five cutesy paper treat baggies for Halloween. It has a ghost on the front with a treat-or-trick bag and a witch's hat. The background colors are different on each bag (1 purple, 1 green, 1 orange, and 2 blue).
    - a partial map of Washington State (shows Seattle)
    - a full map of the state of Pennsylvania (dated 2009)
    - about 11x14 inches of paper with brushed-on colorful tissue paper. these would make awesome backgrounds. NEW ITEM 12/15/14
    - stickers on thick chipboard with printed Halloween designs NEW ITEM 12/15/14
    - mini canvases ready for hanging. they are painted black. brand new in package NEW ITEM 12/15/14
    Destash items available! Perfect for mixed media collages.

Jean is offline Artist in the Lucy Ricardo tradition
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the watercolor paper - it arrived today. What brand is it, do you recall?
    One of the truest tests of integrity is its blunt refusal to be compromised - Chinua Achebe
    Etsy Watercolor PIF thread My Website

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jean: I think it is Strathmore, but I could be wrong.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

THANKS!

Got my children's illustrations and the pill packets today! THANKS! just in time for a session with my gelli plate this afternoon. Thanks so much!
    Must be Gelli 'cause jam don't shake like that!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received my wonderful loot today! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! soooo much!!! It was more then I could have hoped for, and more then I expected. Your very generous!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is my list, updated on 12/21/14

- Halloween skeleton hands (these things are so cool looking!)...bought them from Michaels a few years back. They fit in the palm of your hand. I have 12 of these STILL AVAILABLE
    - LONG sheets of tracing paper. The width of it is at least 12 inches....I used a little bit for a summer class but it has been collecting dust. I can fold up sheets and press it in between thick cardstock so it does not get crushed in the mail.
    - plastic from birth control packs...I know that sounds weird but the daily pills from the case make really cool punchinella like circles. Great for stencils and stamping. 4 packs left!
    - a container of coarse green glitter. Maybe about 1 or 2 ounces. Half full.
    - five cutesy paper treat baggies for Halloween. It has a ghost on the front with a treat-or-trick bag and a witch's hat. The background colors are different on each bag (1 purple, 1 green, 1 orange, and 2 blue).
    - about 11x14 inches of paper with brushed-on colorful tissue paper. these would make awesome backgrounds.
    - stickers on thick chipboard with printed Halloween designs, beautiful variety of realistic skeletons, fancy patterned designs, not cutesy.
    - mini canvases ready for hanging. they are painted black. brand new in package
    -

Jean is offline Artist in the Lucy Ricardo tradition
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super! Thank you so much! *looking for something nice to send you in return*
    One of the truest tests of integrity is its blunt refusal to be compromised - Chinua Achebe
    Etsy Watercolor PIF thread My Website

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    No more watercolor paper?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Artsy, my thank you envie is on it way to you. Love my map.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully can send you something that you would like in return...been watching your "requests" in the other threads!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is my list, updated on 12/29/14

Last edited by artsylikewhoa; 12-31-2014 at 03:27 PM. Reason: took off some items

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    May I claim the Pattern Pack? I have a chunky swap coming up and I could use these.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Artsy, do you still have the mini canvases? I would like to claim them.
    "I Believe In The Unbelievable!"

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    angelmarlo, sadly the mini canvases have been claimed. Sorry!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is my updated list- dictionary pages with illustrations
    - magazines pages that feature women's faces. This would be really good for people who do the Zetti style ATCs. I have at least 10 pages that can easily cut down to ATC size for easier mailing NEW ITEM 1/4/15
    - a brand new pack of push-pin stars. These have an antiqued look about them. 45 count. You get a mix of "brass", white, and black. Bought from Michaels. Still in original package. NEW ITEM 1/4/15
    - 29 white blank envelopes 4 3/4 inches by 3 3/4 inches with 23 white blank cards, that are 4 3/5 inches by 3 3/4 inches. Please specify the quantity of cards and envelopes you would like. NEW ITEM 1/4/15
    - Three comic books. These were printed recently (within the past 15 years) so they do not have that wonderful antiqued look of older comics. NEW ITEM 1/4/15

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you still have the tiny canvases? I'm interested!
    Oops! Just read they are gone. Sorry for the post.
    Last edited by Hazartist1; 01-04-2015 at 04:20 PM. Reason: corrected mistake
    Art On!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is my updated list 1/4/15
    - magazines pages that feature women's faces. This would be really good for people who do the Zetti style ATCs. I have at least 10 pages that can easily cut down to ATC size for easier mailing NEW ITEM 1/4/15
    - a brand new pack of push-pin stars. These have an antiqued look about them. 45 count. You get a mix of "brass", white, and black. Bought from Michaels. Still in original package. NEW ITEM 1/4/15
    - 29 white blank envelopes 4 3/4 inches by 3 3/4 inches with 23 white blank cards, that are 4 3/5 inches by 3 3/4 inches. Please specify the quantity of cards and envelopes you would like. NEW ITEM 1/4/15
    - Three comic books. These were printed recently (within the past 15 years) so they do not have that wonderful antiqued look of older comics. NEW ITEM 1/4/15
    - Two packs of the industrial Chic by Susan Lenart Kazmer hardware - keyhole, knob, mounting plate. These would be great for mixed media art. Brand new in packages. Each package has three pieces. Originally sold for $9.99. I bought it at Michaels on clearance for $1.99 NEW ITEM 1/4/15

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey artsy I would love to have your Two packs of the industrial Chic by Susan Lenart Kazmer hardware.
    "I Believe In The Unbelievable!"

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Artsy, just pm'd you, but am realizing that 2 of the 3 things I requested are gone, Could I add some of the yarn scraps to that request??
    Silliness is HIGHLY under rated!!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is my updated list 1/8/15
    - plastic from birth control packs...I know that sounds weird but the daily pills from the case make really cool punchinella like circles. Great for stencils and stamping. 2 packs left!
    - magazines pages that feature women's faces. This would be really good for people who do the Zetti style ATCs. I have at least 10 pages that can easily cut down to ATC size for easier mailing
    - 29 white blank envelopes 4 3/4 inches by 3 3/4 inches with 23 white blank cards, that are 4 3/5 inches by 3 3/4 inches. Please specify the quantity of cards and envelopes you would like.
    - TWO comic books. These were printed recently (within the past 15 years) so they do not have that wonderful antiqued look of older comics.
    - A mixed back of papers (good for collage)...these are things from old greeting cards NEW ITEM 1/8/15
    - A sliding pencil box...gently used. I upgraded my pencil box to a larger container so I don't need it anymore. It's a brilliant blue. CLAIMED
    - Mini white tags (good for selling small items at craft shows). I have a bag of at least 50. Brand new. I would prefer someone to take the whole bag. NEW ITEM 1/8/15
    - Miscellaneous jewelry pendants and pieces. Some are brand new in packaging. I bought them on discount at Michaels. Some have been taken out of the package and placed inside of a different container, but not worn or used. CLAIMED
    Last edited by artsylikewhoa; 01-10-2015 at 01:54 PM. Reason: added text