Bridges, Castles, Towers: Due Feb. 1, 2015

Oh my goodness, those are amazing, ineedtocreate! Do you just make up the image in your mind, or do you paint with a picture in front of you?

Hang in there, Slinkyseal--I'm sure yours will turn out wonderfully. :)

No, how I wish I could paint what I have pictured in my head! I collect images on Pinterest - and organize them in folders by topic. i.e. trees, clouds, etc... Or I google images, too, and copy and paste them onto Word documents. I print them out in black & white so I can see the values of light and dark more easily. Then I draw them in pencil, ink them with micron pens, and add the watercolor and more ink as needed while staring at the colored images on my computer screen.

Slinkyseal don't give up! Some of my favorite cards I almost threw out because they had to go through that akward "tween" stage...

Here are my castles. The only one I have seen in person is Ross Castle.

Bodiam Castle, East Sussex, England
Eilean Dorian Castle, Scotland
Ross Castle, Killarney, Ireland
Remains of Puck's Castle, Ireland

I better ask for a current address.

Lovely cards--thanks for posting! My address hasn't changed, but I'll PM you just in case. :)

Seascape, your cards are here--thank you for the hostess card!

Hi,
Please sign me up for this! Also, a question: I'd like to use a quotation that contains the word "palace." Do you want me to change it to "castle" or is "palace" ok?

Flutegirl/Teresa

Welcome! I think you can put whatever words you want on your ATC, so long as we have the gorgeous architecture to admire! :)

Back
Top Bottom