Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Envie Addicts Unite! December

jazzie is offline I would have Harold Lloyd's babies if I could.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just heard that - maybe on NPR? Is there a Canadian equivalent they're competing against?
    PM me for new address - no longer @ Hillandale or Talbot
    coachart www.coachart.org

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, their competition is Walmart. But the prices at Target here are not as good as the ones in the states. They are working on that. I think alot of american transplants like myself were looking forward to Target coming, but then the prices were so much different they were disappointed. The Canadians were expecting some great store and the shelves were very empty. They had problems with distribution and such. Still they are somewhat lower than what I would ideally like to see in a store. But I have noticed less stock on shelves in many stores. It is also interesting to notice that though Canada is huge land wise, the population of the entire country is less than the population of California alone. So that must be a challenge as well. Often times we have less access and higher prices up here, but if one keeps in mind that population is basically the same as one state and land mass is the same as the entire US, that may account for some of that.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here and ready to play
    When someone told me I live in fantasy land I nearly fell off my unicorn
    ♥.**.♥

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Addicts! First, I gotta say, I dig the shares Tandy did yesterday. I wanna do up a security envelope book too! ...ok, from me today, I have more ornament shares. Enjoy!

From Momsshoppingengine.com These snowmen are so adorable! The site doesn't give a tut. However, I'm sure you can figure them out. Simple white pom poms and some colorful yarn outta do it!

Acorn Ornie...I tried to get the link for the tut to this ornament, but kept on going in circles! Here is the link if you would like to try and find it. (There are many other ideas that you might like on the site. (So, it isn't totally useless!) ha! HGTV.com It looks easy enough to figure out as well. Gather up your acorn caps. Glitter their outsides....glue them with their "innies" facing out to a styrofoam ball.

Ah ha! An ornament that I could actually find a tut for! This almond ornament project comes from BHG.com

If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Envie Addicts Unite! September
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good-Morning girls. It is Christmas Time again,and I LOVE the Season! JSilver Stated it very--more hugs, times spent together. I take my Grandson shopping for themselves, each one separately,and Dinner together to chat about times together this year,
    I pleased to have Will as my partner, TOO!!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Alert! I have a fresh post for ya at A Mynah Production...and so does...

Surprise...Tomorrow Is Now Today!

Suitable For Framing

Creation A Day
    If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Miss I, I left a comment on one of your posts....but I'm not sure it stuck! LOL! I was dealing with my kids and typing at the same time...and I'm just not sure what I did with that comment!
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

janina is offline Just Singin' Polly Wolly JANOODLE all the day...
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mel, thanks for the ornie share... I soooooo love those little almond birdies!!
    My Blog ... I'm not sure I have anything worth saying but check it out anyway!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think they're pretty stink'in cute too!
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG! I so want to make little almond nut birds. Must find time this weekend!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kwailin777 View Post
    Miss I, I left a comment on one of your posts....but I'm not sure it stuck! LOL! I was dealing with my kids and typing at the same time...and I'm just not sure what I did with that comment!
    It's there, Mel. For some reason I am not receiving any notifications from Blogger when a comment has been left. So it may take longer for me to find the comment and approve it. I don't think it was anything you did at all.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerabbit88 View Post
    Well to start things off let me share the postcard I did for Nicky in last months group - oh man I have NOT drawn so big in ages, envies don't seem the same since you have to work around so many elelements (stamp, address etc) - here I had a standard postcard blank canvas.... SO I wanted to cram detail in everywhere! Nicky wasn't disappointed lol

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=431403
    No she wasn't... lol - this is SUPER CUTE!

Oh and Mell, such lovely ornaments... too bad I can't hang any of them in my tree - the cats would have a ball and my house would be ruined... lol
    Seeya , Nicky
    ps. Hosting a Moley swap, starting January 2019.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Addicts!

To start today's share off I have a tutorial from Lia Griffith on how to make a poinsetta flower from a red cocktail napkin:

This next share comes from Card Making Paradise and shows you how to flatten bottle caps using a Cuttlebug. I imagine this would also work in some of the other die cutting/embossing machines.

This next share comes from Art Bar and is actually a craft for kids, but I could see instead using the idea to make some awesome Christmas Tree ornaments. The site provides free templates.

Tandy~Tracy Anderson
    Check out my Blog!
    Victory in Jesus:"Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."~1 John 4:4

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just to let you know, Mellie, I'm a little behind but have not forgotten my promises. Had the worst sinus infection I've had in years. Now back with the living.
    old lady on the outside

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    For those who are Interested my Tag It Thursday post for this week is up.
    Tandy~Tracy Anderson
    Check out my Blog!
    Victory in Jesus:"Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."~1 John 4:4

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vikinglady, show us a pic if you manage to make those almond birds.
    Miss I, when I leave comments on your blog it usually has a little thing that pops up and says that you have to view it first, but I couldn't remember if it popped up or not! LOL! Hence my befuddlement.
    Nicky, I put my tree in a terra cotta pot/urn. My tree is too tall for my tiny Pom dog to reach. She Does occasionally look at it with a WTH?! look on her face.
    Silver, any problems with sinuses are no fun! I feel for ya! Take care.
    T, fabulous shares as always! I wanna try out the bottle cap flattening. those would make for some great bezels. I luv the cardboard idea as well. So much potential, for some cute ornies!
    Last edited by kwailin777; 12-05-2014 at 10:21 AM.
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Addicts! I'm not sure what's on our agenda here at my digs today. What are you all up to? Something fun for the TGIFriday? Anyhoot, I've got a couple of Mary Doodles vids for ya. One is another time lapse drawing vid. The other video, is the continuation of her How to Draw vids. Enjoy!

Elbow Scribble

Drawing Light & Shadow
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Mel. I love Mary's how to draw vides. She explains it very well!

I was shopping today, bought some Christmas gifts, some clothes for me and of course some new stuff for art/craft.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sound good Mell but you don't know our little Timmie - if he sees something he's interested in, he surely finds a way to get to it! He's an unbelievably inventive Rag-doll (Rascal would have been more appropriate )!
    Seeya , Nicky
    ps. Hosting a Moley swap, starting January 2019.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Addicts! Today's share is a little bit of eye candy. I saw these displays for ATC's and thought that I'd share them with you. Enjoy!

7Gypsies.blogspot.com This display not only holds ATC's, but it can hols anything small and clippable.

Alamodeus.net I'm not sure how much the 7Gypsies display costs, but here's a more economical idea with a lamp shade. Think of all the size possibilities for displays. You could easily find dirt cheap lamp shades at Goodwill to do this project.

Flickr.com Another fun way to display your ATC's and other mail art is with large picture frames.

Artisttradingcards.org This is a display for an exhibit, but could ya imagine having an art studio or something that had a wall full of ATC's?!

Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog