Get LOST-- a Lost (TV) Swap (Due June 17, 2008)

miss

full-fledged
Staff member
Super Mod
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date - June 17, 2008
Signup/withdraw date - June 1
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants -12

This swap is all about the TV show Lost!

- All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
- No heavy or bulky embellishments. If you can't resist, then send an extra loose 17cent stamp for EACH thick card.
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- Please include your username and the swap name on the back of all cards.
- Please only send work you are proud of. All mediums are welcome, but should be uniquely your own. No stickers, coloring book pages, or tracing. Collages should have multiple (3+) images. Detailed cards with backgrounds are appreciated. No "cheap" or generic images, like Dharma symbols, random islands, the black and white "Lost" logo, etc. I encourage you to focus on specific characters, but the choice is yours, as long as its creative.

- Please read the thread up top about how to mail ATC's. Do not decorate your envelope.
- Include your username on your SASE.
- International participants – I will cover postage for up to five; after that, I would need U.S. stamps or a U.S. dollar. Please include a self-addressed envelope. It would be appreciated if Canadian participants could include unused Canadian stamps for me to use in future swaps.
- US Participants – Include a stamped, self addressed envelope. (Remember to use a 42 cent stamp.)
- If you have to withdraw, please do so by June 1. This is a small swap to begin with, and if people drop out I'd like to have the chance to find someone to take their place.

Please note the due date is Monday, June 17. Please plan to be on time!

Who wants to join me?

1. Paperfairys (RECEIVED!)
2. Linda4atc (RECEIVED!)
3. Monster (RECEIVED!)
4. Queenofthenight (RECEIVED!)
5. ScramperSue (RECEIVED!)
6. Michelle32855
7. kysunflowers (RECEIVED!)
8. kalipso84 (RECEIVED!)
9. Thecoffeeshopgirl (RECEIVED!)
10. rubbergypsy (WITHDREW)
**and me, of course!**

Last edited:
Not only is it my FAVE TV SHOW but its also due on my birthday :D

Can i join please ? :jiggy:

Ok I rented all the Lost dvd to watch them in order. I'd like in on this, I need to try to draw real people more anyways. Push my limits right? :cute:

Oh yeah ... I definitely need in on this one ... please!!!

Has yesterday's episode inspired anyone? We've got plenty of spots open!

All the way to the second page... horrors! :)

Anyone else considering joining?

Yeah, I thought it would be a bit more popular than this... there are a lot of swaps open right now, though, so I guess folks are kind of busy. I hope some more join us eventually... it's awhile till the sign-up deadline. Maybe the finale of LOST will be so mind-blowing that folks won't be able to resist the swap. :)

Btw, Monster... I know you finished your cards... are you ready to mail? PM me when you need my address.

Ok, here is what I'll be sending...my FIRST ever "Digital" drawing...used MS Paint :D

"Mr. Eko with Smoke"

Well, I just can't resist any longer...I plan my week around Lost! Sign me up, please :)

Yay! Welcome to ScramperSue and Michelle32855!

Awesome smoke monster, SS!

I told myself I wasn't going to jump back into swaps yet, but I can't resist LOST. So please sign me up.
I do have a question too. Can I use like a dharma logo or LOST logoif I use a charcter over the top of it, like the dharma logo or LOST logo are the background?

miss, somehow I had 2 accounts, steming back to a sign in problem when I joined, and the 2 accounts have been merged. So now I, kysunflower, am donnA. Just wanted to let you know.

Back
Top Bottom