Vintage APCs: Fives - due date Jan 30th 2015

Since I have these finished already, and found a stamp to mail them with...I am going to send them on now. Come the 14th ( when I was going to mail them) I will send my postage...that way the cards will be sure to get there on time, and I am pretty sure the postage will also before you mail them out...Just want to make sure the cards are there ahead of time this time, so I don't have to sweat it! :D

Will post pics soon! :)

Will be sending 4,3,2's with postage for all this Thursday or Friday...will let you know for absolute sure which day it goes out! :)

Wow, just took a look at the list and everyone has sent their cards in except ME! :embarrassed: I will be working on them right away so I can spend time this weekend swapping out. :D

Received my lovely cards a couple of days ago...sorry for the delay in leaving my iTraders...but going to do that now! :)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :)

Got my returns a few days ago. Between painting my LR and catching up on some other art obligations, my thank yous are late. Thanks to kiwicsi for continuing to host this series. Wonderful 5s from Canadarosebud, Pixi, angelmuz and Karr3ll. Thank you all.

Back
Top Bottom