GRAPHIC 45 Paper Swap ~ due Feb 28

Karr3ll

Creating Is Living
Media
Swap Due Date: In my hands by Feb 28th
Cards received after the due date will be returned!
Number of Items: 3:3
Number of participants: Unlimited
Media: Open Media - Your Choice

GRAPHIC 45 Paper/Mixed Media Swap
It can be any of the beautiful papers of your choice ~ so many to choose from! :)

Theme: Graphic 45 is one of my favourite paper-brands! Their papers are full of colors and beautiful vintage images. This swap is based on this specific brand and the use of their papers, stamps and other ephemera. You may use other elements on your cards too, but the main focus should be on Graphics 45. If you´re not familiar with these great products, Google: Graphic45

Making Your Cards:
* cards must be 2.5 x 3.5 inches
* each card in a seperate plastic sleeve
* All cards MUST be original.
* Please put username, real name, swap name, and date on the back of each card.
* Only send cards you are proud of or would be thrilled to receive in a swap.

Hostess card is always welcome & loved... but not a must

Mailing Your Cards:
* When you are ready to mail pm me
* Protect ALL your cards in clear plastic sleeves.
* Please Write username and swap name on back of all your envelope.
* US players: Send legal sized SASE! Include Forever Stamp postage or the whatever it cost you to mail out.
* International players: Please include a LARGE address label & $1.00 US.

Who wants to join?

Karr3ll
1. Della
2. Pikkis
3. GwennieJo
4. Catb
5. JenUrebel

6. Lalka
7. Rosecake
8. StregaAnna
9. Sarnie
10. Hally
11. DeniseMDupree
12. Piper
13. Suntrade
14. Elena
15. Catladybj
16. Miss
17. Vick302000
18. Shazzagirl70
19. Pithier
20. Mouse That Roars
21. Pixi
22. Boozerbear
23. Jensaz
24. Smokeysmom
25. Karch
26. IrishRose
27. Monroy28

Returns: Upon receiving your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points * You Rock* for the artists....Thank You all in advance <3

Last edited:
Hi all... Yes it's a brand of wonderful paper... if no one has it or signs up - I'll try to change the swap theme

I don't actually have any, but i looked around and it looks like some of the specialty scrapbook/altered art stores in Michigan (didn't even know we had those! lol) carry it. Here is a link to a store locator page
https://www.g45papers.com/index.php?route=information/location

By the way, I am lurking for now. If I can get the paper, I will participate :-)

I'm not sure I understand this swap. What exactly is this about? A simple paper swatch cut ATC size of three different graphic 45 papers? Or is the paper supposed to be used as part of a card?

Last edited:
Also, if you have a local Tuesday Morning store, they often have close out Graphic 45 papers. If I can make it into the store soon, they have packs of 25 sheets (of one design) for $5 here in my town. Single sheets are usually around $1.00 to $1.29. It gets very expensive when they are discontinued styles.

If anyone is wanting to play and cannot find the papers (like internationals), feel free to PM me for a trade in supplies (or whatever!). :) I just bought 8X8 pads of Botanical Tea and By The Sea for altered Christmas gifts I am making; I am happy to share any extras! I have a few miscellaneous pieces for perhaps a single card of the Steampunk Spells and An Eerie Tale themes...oh, and Couture, as well.

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone helping each other, what a very busy couple day.. received a one yr old new foster son... I apologize for my absence. I also have several themes of Graphic 45, Id happily share :)

Welcome lurkers hope YOULL all join us... and Welcome JeaUrebel for signing up.

Back
Top Bottom