MARINE MAMMALS, open media, due Feb. 28

Here are my Marine Mammals (Seal, Walrus, Whale, Otter). They will go out in tomorrow's mail.

1_Marine-Mammals.jpg

I'm sure they are just taking their time, like everything else does getting to me here. :) At least I know they are on their way. :)

Marine Mammals

Here are my ATC for this swap. One is still drying so will add it as soon as it is dry. Went for a Sea Horse theme for the host ATC.

Last edited:
Hope mine arrive today. They should have arrived already, mailed them the same day I mailed our trade... Go ahead and swap - if mine show up late, feel free to keep them as a RAK.

Got my marine animals yesterday=) Thanks to: Allegrae for the manatee; Karr3ll for the sea lion, Elena for the seal & spoiltpup for the Beluga Whale=) Thanks for hosting!!

Thank you for the nice comments! This was so very fun! And wanted to let everyone know that I am waiting approval for my second swap, The Eye: Mirror to the Soul...hope you guys watch out for it, and join for round two!

Great cards received from Elena, karr3ll and ferretgirl, as well as our fab hostess! Thanks to all! Off to leave iTrader/rep points.

Great swap Spoiltpupt. And thanks for the Thank You card. It is a nice extra.
And I want to thank these artists:
Tandy - Orca Whale (you will need to wait a bit for the you-rock)
lemurkat - Iriwaddy Dolphin
smallgirl - otter

I wanted to mention, in case you guys are still glancing here, that I've been part of many swaps, but I was a tad worried about what I would receive, but these were ALL excellent cards that were very well made! Your attention and pride of your work was very evident!

I hope you guys come out to play in my second swap too!

Back
Top Bottom