Merricat

ATC Guru
Media
Due Date: July 18th
SignUp / Withdraw: July 11th
# Participants: Unlimited
# Cards: 3 for3

Steampunk Swap

From Wikipedia: Steampunk is a term that denotes works set in an era or world where steam power is still widely used—usually the 19th century, and often set in Victorian England—but with prominent elements of either science fiction or fantasy.

Some familiar Steampunk works include the Myst series of games, Return to Oz, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Wild Wild West, and Howl's Moving Castle.​

Steampunk is usually set in Victorian England, but many times is set in the American West.​

Some Steampunk links:

steampunk2.jpg
steampunk.jpg
steampunk3-1.jpg

Cards by: Chronata, PixelDog, Tablynn​

Creating Cards:
* Please put your username on the back of each card. Other things you could include are title, real name, e-mail address, location, date, media, and/or swap title. This helps others learn more about you and your art!
* Any medium is welcome, although originals only please! Please do not send copies or photographs of previous work.
* Please NO embellishments that stand up off the cards, this adds considerably to the return postage.​

Sending Cards:
*Please put each one in some form of protection. Preferably a plastic card sleeve, or you could use baggies or handmade paper envies (see our template). This protects them from damage in transit and the possibility of them sticking or smudging one another.
*For US participants - please include a SASE with your cards. Make sure you put either your address or mine as the return address. Remember the postage has gone up to 42 cents!!
**For international participants - I will gladly pay your postage - but please include a SAE or an address label to make organizing easier -thanks!​

**Please have your cards to me no later than July 18th! If you need to withdraw for any reason - just let me know, I don't mind at all - I know life happens! :)

Please note: I would prefer no bulky embellishments as they add considerably to the cost of returns. But if you would like to send them, please include (2) 17 cents stamps. If I don't use the stamps I will return them - thanks!

Please feel free to ask any questions at all!! And most importantly - have fun!!!

1. Merricat
2. Monster
3. Stormarela
4. withdrawn
5. Lisavollrath
6. Baleau
7. Esther
8. withdrawn
9. Coffeelatte
10. withdrawn
11. Dina54
12. Lildebi
13. akkhima
14. VuMastr
15. Dolores4fun

Last edited:
Merricat - I love this theme...are you accepting digital prints? In my Flickr gallery I have picks of the steampunk cards I did for another group, and I really like how they came out -- but they are digital. I'd like to do that again, if you'll accept them. I'd do totally new designs, of course...Let me know.

Merricat - I love this theme...are you accepting digital prints? In my Flickr gallery I have picks of the steampunk cards I did for another group, and I really like how they came out -- but they are digital. I'd like to do that again, if you'll accept them. I'd do totally new designs, of course...Let me know.

Yes - that would be perfectly fine!!! :):) :yes:

I'm interested but was trying to wait a bit - love the theme just not sure what to do with it yet.

Great swap theme! I may be back...just depends on time and inspiration!

I'll be watching to see what people come up with. :)

Back
Top Bottom