Multi-Tasking ATC Swap - Due June 27

I received cards from:

Shoreart--Awesome books! Thanks for the extras!
Kat--great envelopes full of fun--and thanks for my extra! Love the doubled envie idea.

I had a minor technical difficulty with things getting way too thick.
The part that didn't work still looks pretty alone so :idea: my cards will come with an extra present. Barring any more technical problems, I'm hoping to get mine into the mail on Monday. :unsure:

finally, my muse showed up, and now I have multi-tasking ATCs to send in! Its sort of a funny story, with the deadline fast approaching, and my last idea not panning out, it came to me, while standing in line at starbucks!... I will be sending these in tomorrow!

Those are cool, Susan! :) I love anything to do with coffee (she says as she takes another gulp from the first cup of the day.)

Cards are finished!

It will be a day or two before I can mail these, but I was happy with how they came out, so I'm posting them now. They are embroidery floss holders, floss included! Hope you all like them.

I forgot to put a note in with my cards, each one or the starbucks cards inside is loaded up for a coffee... so make sure who ever you are that receives one, uses it! (I hope they go to coffee drinkers!)... coffee drinkers with access to a Starbucks!....

And speaking of your very clever multi-tasking idea, stormarela's great coffee gift card envelpope ATCs arrived today! They are very cool, and I appreciate the extra one. I'll definitely use it!

And FYI: I will be in and out of town until Tuesday with limited internet access, so if I don't respond to you immediately, that's why. Won't be gone for long--I might go into withdrawl!

If someone has LavenderLizard's address, I'd love to mail out my cards today. PM me with it - don't post it to this open forum please, for LL's privacy.
Thank you!

My cards were sent on Saturday. Unfortunately I got them all packed up, ready to go, and realized I never took pictures ! :confused: I swear I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached to my neck.

Took mine to the post office Saturday, but they probably didn't start moving until Monday.

I'll be keeping my eyes open...

Just a reminder, the due date is approaching, so if you have not sent out your cards yet, remember to do so soon!

I received great cards today from CMFCreations...wow, those ARE packed full! They are wonderful, and thanks for the extras you sent.

Back
Top Bottom