"Go Fish", due July 25, 2015

Thank you Beka for hosting! I got some absolutely gorgeous cards from Pithier, Oldslady1992, and Janisu. Thank you ALL, off to leave rep and such. :)

amazing pieces

Bekah you did another amazing swap. Not only was the art i received incredible but the ones i see here online. thank you

now the amazing artist! All pieces are going to be hung on my wall.

Trail Rider: AMAZING ART! you are so creative and your execution is excellent.

Eggmomtekey: I feel if you can not guess the media but love the art it is a fabulous piece..... this piece is beyond fabulous, you did a wonderful job even on the details.

Silky1150: my fellow cartoonist. i love the creativity and imagination that went into this. our colors and detail add so much to this piece.

ya'll rocked my world now i am going to rock yours

My fish arrived today--off to leave "you rock" points--thanks for hosting!

Awesome! Glad everyone's swap cards are arriving :) Again, thank you all for so much patience!

I still need to mail a few overseas envelopes... So don't fret if you haven't received yours, I have not had a chance to make it to the post office, but will let you know when ALL cards have been mailed! :)

yep, my fishies came swimming in: a big thank you to - QueenBee, plumhill2001, and Seascape131 for some gorgeous, finned works!

Thanks for hosting, Beka!

Itraders/rocks have been sent, too! :)

Wonderful returns received today: plumhill2001 (Darter), Elena (Go Fish) and CaptainCajun (Eurypharynx Pelecanoides). Thanks to the artists and our hostess for making this a great swap! Off to leave iTrader/rep points.

Thanks, Bekah, for hosting! Received cards from:

Fernheart95: 3/4
SouthernBellPepper 2 of 4
Elena black and white fish

Thanks everyone!

I received awesome cards today from Sophies mom,QueenBee, and Spinnbabal. Thank you so much for great cards and a great swap.

Decals girl: i gave you the rock points for this swap, but mentioned that I received a different card. I actually received the beautiful blue and orange #4 card with great thanks.

Last edited:
My cards got here a few days ago -not sure I said so, so I'm saying it now:)

Great cards from janetmachek, silky1150 and denisewoodward - thanks to you all and to Beka for hosting!

Whoohooo Fishes have swum all the way to Tassie...Heehee
I have lovely cards from Janhardt, Bluesky and CaptainCajun...and I am impressed because this is the first time I have received a card from all three of my card creators!

Thanks for being a great hostess BekaH!

Would love to have everyone play in the new swaps I am hosting, located in my signature! They're sure to be fun! Need more players :)

Closing this thread now... As it seems many have rec'd their returns :)

Back
Top Bottom