Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Art supplies you are dying to try?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by starwarsgeek1 View Post
    I really want to try copic markers but I don't have any they look so cool to use.
    I want to try those as well but only if someone would in person teach me all of the blending methods.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    My wishlist items are mostly ceramic related..... I need to get back into doing more clay work, I miss it. I have a hankering to make large sculptural pots based on barrel sponges and tube corral...... so many surfaces and glaze combinations, not to mention clay types.

I want to order some vulcan jet black clay, which fires ups to a proper black, not dark brown. Using crackle and crater slips & glazes on top ..... Gah.... to much to experiment with. Also rare earth metals like neodymium can make stunning lavender and lilac glazes.

On the paper crafting front I want to try out more distress ink products, and spray ink type things and alcohol inks... so many colours and types though.
    .... Total and Unashamed Copic Marker Addict .....

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Want to try my two year old Gelli plates that are still in the box, tubes of heavy body paint that are not yet opened. Time is not my friend, I have the supplies tho.
    Bought the MISTI stamp tool for stamping and I like it, but don't use it much. I am more into organizing and storage for my stuff, love the videos by Totally Tiffany and her variety of plastic storage bags for my new Distress Oxide inks, they are great.
    Stencils, love them, with Distress inks, the regular and mini size.
    My all time fave is the WINK OF STELLA pens in the Clear for sparkle and other colors. Love the Gel pens in white and the black Glaze pen and the clear sparkly one. Gotta have Bling.