Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone want to trade Art/Mixed media technique prompts APC-style?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jennifer - so it's a 2:2 ATC trade, with one card using a new technique, and one using at least one (but can use more) random techniques either from your own list or the one above. Theme for both of us is Artist's Choice. Does that sound good?

Ohhappyday - welcome! I'd love to do an APC trade with you! Just so I understand, this is a 1:1 APC trade, and you'll be doing a gelli plate/dictionary word/postage stamp, or is that what you're asking from me? Or are we both doing that? I'm up anything!

Just so you know, it'll probably take me at least two weeks to complete...I'm not very fast when making cards, but I'll keep you all posted on my progress. Please let me know if I've misunderstood anything!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just sent you a pm Foxglove... no rush at all... take your time!

Bishopsmate is offline Casting aside self doubt and negative self talk.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have printed out your list of prompts - just for one of those 'random' days - when I need to create an ATC.
    Can I post in the thread if / when I complete if that is ok?
    Also .... is it one for one?
    I think this is a brilliant idea.
    God Bless, Christine ..... www.atcwannabee.blogspot.co.uk

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Bishopsmate! You're totally welcome to post the thread - I would love to see what you do. And I'm flattered you like my list...coming up with my favorite techniques was easy...it was harder to try find something new that maybe I haven't thought of before. Feel free to add your own suggestions too. And I personally try to do a 1:1 or a 2:2., but I'm open to more with an extended timeline. (I'm sloooow with my cards, because I tend to overthink how I want to do things.) Let me know if you want a trade, or feel free to PM one of the other folks who have already posted...one of the ladies may also be open for a trade!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to do this, too, but like desert artist, I am slow & have some other pressing commitments. If you don't mind the wait I would be willing to do the APCs even though I don't collect them.....
    Wild Wild West due 7/19/RETURNS GOING OUT ON 7/22
    Gnomes due 8/16
    July PAT(Pick A Theme) due 9/21

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know how to change the title...originally, I posted about making a deck of APCs with various prompts on them that I can pull, and use those prompts to make an ATC/APC, etc, and I was curious if anyone wanted to trade cards based on the prompts. So the actual trade can be ATCs or APCs. It was just my personal deck I'm making were APCs. And yes - I am slow at this because of other swaps, but also because it takes me time to try and come up with something half decent based on the prompts. I don't want to make a card with gesso, paint and washi tape with no rhyme or reason to it. So if and when you're ready for a trade, feel free to ask!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I get what you are saying. That sounds good; I will let you know when I have a free moment=)
    Wild Wild West due 7/19/RETURNS GOING OUT ON 7/22
    Gnomes due 8/16
    July PAT(Pick A Theme) due 9/21

Loladog is offline I got my creativity from my Father
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Great idea

Love your prompts
    I have also seen prompts uses as a warm up art exercise.....
    1-3 minutes
    With media choices you randomly pick out of a jar...
    Loladog
    Faith Art Group: Using His Art Box. Available Cards:
    http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...rchcatidsuri=4

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you are still interested in trading an ATC art journal made of the prompts above I'm interested. I am currently making one for a devotion scripture study also includes an art technique prompt. I do ATCs because they can hold the stitching better if backed by cardboard plus I can add another ATC on the back. However, it would take me about a month to complete?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    An ATC Art Journal is a need idea! Unfortunately, I'm in transition at the moment, so I won't be able to participate in any long-term or complicated trades. (Retiring from one job, and preparing to move and look for a new job.)

I can do 1:1 trades, though if you're interested!