ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date - April 20, 2016
Signup/withdraw date - none, just please communicate
Number of ATCs - 3:3 or 6:6
Number of participants: unlimited
Medium: HD/DP or mixed media/collage

TIME TO SEE THE WORLD!!!

My hubby and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary this year (on the 20th of April, the due date for this swap!) and to celebrate, we're saving up for a trip to Hawaii. We've bought the tickets, now we're planning accommodation and activities. :jiggy: :jiggy: :jiggy:

Let's have an ATC swap that celebrates travel: the destinations, the people, famous landmarks and ways of getting there (planes, trains, automobiles, ships etc). The sky really is the limit (pun intended! :D ) so put your imaginations to work to come up with some travel-themed ATCs.

When you sign up, please specify whether you would like to participate in the HD/HP group or the mixed media/collage group (or both). You will receive cards from other members in your group. So, if you make hand drawn cards, you will get returns from other HD/HP players. Feel free to sign up for both groups if you feel so inclined.

Now for the rules (sorry, gotta have 'em!)
* All cards must be standard ATC size: 2.5 x 3.5 inches and protected by individual plastic sleeves. Please ensure the cards are reasonably sturdy - nobody wants a flimsy card that would bend when you blow on it!
* Please write your user name, swap name and location on the back. It's nice to see where the cards have come from, and the user name means the recipient can give rep to the artist. :wubclub:
* Shipping: please send 2 US dollar bills to cover return postage. I am saving these bills up for taking to Hawaii (I figure they'll come in very useful for tipping etc). Please note that I do not have a PayPal account, and I can't use US postage stamps either. (Unless you're also in NZ - then just send one Kiwistamp).
* Please include a decent sized address label with your return address clearly written on it. Don't worry about envelopes - NZ Post is very particular about envelope dimensions and I have the right ones here.
* A host card is definitely not required, but if you want to send one, it will be cherished.

I will give out itraders once your cards have been received. I feel it only fair to point out that a neutral itrader will be given for late cards or missing ones with no communication. Don't forget to give you rock points to the artists whose cards you've received and itrader to me (kiwicsi) if you think I've done a good job hosting. :)

Please feel free to ask if you're unsure about anything. :wubclub: Remember: the only silly question is the one that isn't asked. Please also feel free to invite your friends to participate - the more, the merrier and the better position I'll be in for tipping bell-hops and waiters! (Something to get used to, since we don't practice it in NZ). Most importantly, let's have some fun!

Hand Drawn/Hand Painted Group:
Asharnanae - received
Ginart - withdrawn
cam1256 - received
CherylS - withdrawn
Colourmetheworld - received
Smendoza

Mixed Media/Collage Group:
ThouArtDelyrias - received
Daisy_daisy - received
Dragon597 - withdrawn
Alessandra - received
heidiwork - received
Lalka - received
Colourmetheworld - received
Pikkis - received
Anjiel - received
Wandawilson - received
tlannea - withdrawn

Last edited:
I'm sure you'll have an unforgettable trip! This is a fun swap theme. I'll keep this in mind in case I have tume to make cards.

Hope you can squeeze this one in, Amapola. :) I know how busy life can get.

Daisy_daisy, welcome! If you join both groups, it will be 3 cards of each. :)

Lurkers always welcome, ferretgirl. :)

Asharnanae, welcome aboard! Cambridge NZ is named after Cambridge in the UK and we have loads of beautiful English trees in our lovely town. :)

hey! thanks for having me in your swap!

Here are my cards:

1_london.JPG
1_australia.JPG
1_rome.JPG
1_paris.JPG

Back
Top Bottom