Zentangle from Nature Swap ~ Date Due: July 11, 2016

Gorgeous cards arrived today. Thanks so much to Martha for a wonderful swop and all her hard work. Thanks to Gemininom, anviss and Lorna for the cards.

Gemininom and anviss, I wasn't able to leave Rep for you, I need to 'spread the love' a bit first

Last edited:
Thank you Bevcan, plumhill2001, and londonont1 for the beautiful cards. thanks mrubyjean for hosting. I love the little host note that makes things easier.

Thanks for a wonderful swap mrubyjean, I love the returns from mallory-welch, Donnacr, and crfarywings!
Really enjoyed seeing all the great art done for this swap.

I've GOT to visit my PO box tomorrow! I bet mine are there now!!!! :jiggy:

Last edited:
I have received my fab returns in the mail today! Thank you Martha for hosting this swap, and the note about who received my cards is such a nice touch! Off now to give iTrader and Rock points...

Yes, my cards were indeed waiting for me at the post office! A big THANK YOU to: DmyTLadybug, JanJo33, and GwennieJo for some gorgeous works of art!

and, thank you so much, mrubyjean, for hosting! :)

Itrader/rocks en route! :)

My cards arrived on Tuesday and then proceeded to play Hide and Seek on my desk. I have finally managed to get them to sit still long enough for me to give points.
I received stunning cards from: Thou Art Delyrias, Ibus and missxkay.

Thanks must go to our Host for doing a wonderful job.

off to leave points for all

Back
Top Bottom