Inspired by Gustav Klimt - Due Aug 1st

wow - a fast worker - she looks great - you're right about the dark hair - he also uses pattern on pattern - I am impressed though as I haven't started yet - I am waiting 'til the exhibition opens to see the real thing - I've only seen one original and that was in Venice:wideeyed:

Thanks. I've looked at lots of prints and lots of artists who work in his style. I was trying for pattern on pattern, but not too successfully. I was intrigued with the attempt and so started early---although I have several swaps that are due earlier. A whole exhibit should be great fun. I have seen a couple of the real things somewhere.
The next will be better, I think.

egod you first one looks great . I have done my first one too my scanner is down and it's a watercolour of the lady in the hat and feather boa! I am quite happy with the result;)

well done I'm sure it is great - keep up the good work:yes:

Would you consider a 7th international? I'd love to participate in this swap. Although I'm new here at atcsforall, you can see some of my previous atcs at angie19130.blogger.com.

Thanks for squeezing me in! Here are my cards made with watercolours, pen and ink, metallic acrylic, gold leaf, silver pen and collage
file.php
file.php
file.php

WOW - what a quick worker you are Loralou - they are fantastic:wideeyed:
thank you egod for that link - it is really interesting - I really like your first card -
you are all working hard:cool:

angie 10130 I will keep you on my waiting list - as this is my first swap i cannot go over 12

Can I go on the waiting list if you do a second Klimt swap please - this is my favourite artist and I am gutted not to have spotted this sooner!:sad:

Loralou,
I love those! I couldn't picture what you were doing with watercolor, but you did it with great success. I love the looseness with which you interpret his style. Mine felt all squinchy! I will try again.

Last edited:
of course redplantlady - sorry you missed out:cry:

Loralou - Your ATCs are wonderful!! :notworthy:
I love all three.

you are all doing so well- I feel a bit ashamed I've not started but I am determined to wait until I've seen the originals when it comes to Liverpool - it starts next Saturday but I'm not going until we get back from Turkey- just to let you all know I will be away and off line from 6th to 14th of June

Back
Top Bottom