Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Faith Art ATC's: (happy mail for others) RAK

jfaskdown is offline We are all artists at heart.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Penny I have another set to mail but forgot to bring it with me to work today, so it will go out on Monday since I will be traveling this weekend. I will include some loose mixed-media hearts and words in the envelope for you to use in making similar cards.

It's another beautiful day!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh thank you so much. Thank you everyone. We ministered last weekend and gave some away. This weekend as well in another city.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    An update! We ministered tonight in a local town and handed a few FAITH ART ATC'S out to those who had a birthday this month. They were so excited to have a wonderful work of art and a great bookmark for their bibles.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's really wonderful, Penny!

I was traveling this weekend and found a bunch of old rubber stamps at a thrift store, they were having a 50% off sale on everything in the store. Included was a nice cross stamp and some cross brads new in their package. I think I'll add those to my mixed media hearts. Will be awesome.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh that will be so cool! I have everyone in the church looking for items too. lol. thanks

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you everyone for sending FAITH ART. The places we visited last weekend were so thrilled to receive the ATC's. In their bibles they went or some put them up on the mirror in their rooms.
    Please, let me know if you want a trade from me. I hope not to miss anyone that wants a trade.
    Blessings to you all!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a great way to pass faith to others. I am sure the cards are well received and uplifting I just love the idea. I would love to get involved perhaps when the children are back in school. I have been away from crafting for awhile because I couldn't bear to do anything especially craft due to a family tragedy. My daughter unexpectedly passed away in January from a brain aneurysm that the doctor said appeared to have ruptured in her sleep and caused her to go into respiratory failure. Our entire family has been devastated for months but I am sure you know what has gotten us through each day - The Lord God, prayer, faith and our family being there for each other and our magnificent church family who have been amazing to us and for us all along these painful times. We have never turned from or questioned God not once so if I can pass my faith on to someone else, even in a tiny way I would love to do that. Our pain is still very real and we miss Kristen sooooo much and she was my craft buddy - perhaps these cards will be as helpful to me as to those who receive them. Thank you for starting such a wonderful trade. All cards I send will be gifts no need to trade except for once - I'd just like to have one Faith card.
    Dena

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my, prayers for you. I couldn't imagine. So sorry. My little girl 6 is my craft buddy too. It's good that we do have the Lord in times like this, hard to understand but keep strong. So glad that you have a church family. If you see anything in my gallery that you like PM. I'll be glad to send it your way. Thank you so much for sharing since I know it was hard to do. Prayers of blessings.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Added some FAITH ART POCKET ATC's in my gallery if interested to trade for other FAITH ART.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Penny I love those pocket ATCs and may try to make some, too. I recently watched someone making a prayer box out of an Altoids tin and then filling it with little scripture cards. This would be a fun way to add some more words and heartfelt, encouraging sayings to the faith ATCs. Will let you know what I come up with.

Oh, P.S. I sent more ATCs to you today with some extra papers and mixed media hearts if you want to make some like them.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great! Thank you. Good idea about the tin.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Penny, my cards are ready for mail, please send me your address. Thank you.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spinnbabul, I sent you a PM. Thank you.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Penny, I know you are going through something yourself right now. I have been praying for you every time I come across your name here on the site. I don't know what's happened, but the Lord surely does. God bless you and yours. I will try to send some cards, also. No trade necessary. PM me your address when you are able. No hurry.
    "The everlasting God is your place of safety,
    and his arms will hold you up forever... ."
    ~ Deuteronomy 33:27 ~

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much. Things are calming down and I am just waiting. Thank you for you prayers. I will know a bit more at the end of the week.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still praying!
    "The everlasting God is your place of safety,
    and his arms will hold you up forever... ."
    ~ Deuteronomy 33:27 ~

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praying, too!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope all is okay Penny.

Please message me your address as I plan to work on some inspirational cards for you. My daughter suffers with anxiety and depression, and I am prone to getting down due to having fibromyalgia sky would love to share some happiness with art.
    IMPORTANT ... All overseas traders - please make sure all envelopes are well taped up as I've had some arrived torn
    Catching up on itraders and you rock points
    So sorry for not being on here much recently, the cursed fibromyalgia keeps taking over my body and mind ... and has made my creative juices dry up

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    LucyMc I PM you. thanks so much!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have uploaded some new FAITH ART in my gallery. Here are just a few.
    Last edited by pennydoodles; 12-20-2016 at 02:16 AM.