Photopam

ATC Virtuoso
Media
Due (In my hands by): October 17, 2016
Withdraw by: October 5
Send in: 3:3
Participants: 30

America's National Parks Swap hp/hd
America's Best Idea: The National Parks. The National Park System is celebrating its centennial this year with the official day of the celebrating on August 25. So why not have a swap to commemorate this special occasion!

Details:
  • 2.5x3.5 card size on sturdy cards (mount them to make them more sturdy if needed please)
  • Place each card in its own plastic sleeve
  • Make three different cards depicting scenes from one of the parks in the national park system in the USA (www.nps.gov for a list of all of them)
  • Hand Painted or drawn only
  • Please send in best work only. What would you like to have displayed?
  • Please include:
    • the title,
    • park name (if different from the title),
    • swap name,
    • your real name,
    • where you're from
    • and your user name on the back of your cards.
  • If you have a personal story about the location you'd like to share, include it on the card and/or in the thread. those make cards extra special!
  • Hostess cards are not required, but are treasured!
  • All cards should be in my hands no later than October 17.
  • If you have to drop out, please communicate. If you can't mail in time, please communicate. Communication is key. We all understand life happens, please be respectful to the others who are waiting on a spot, or are waiting on returns. :)
  • I dislike neutral/negative itrader. But I have to obey the rules, so please follow them too
  • After you receive your returns, please leave iTrader feedback for me and "You Rock" feedback for the players you receive cards from. It's nice to know what you think! Plus, it helps me be a better host.
  • Post your cards on the thread so we can ogle and awe over them, and to inspire each other! :)

Mailing:
  • Please PM me for address when you are ready to send
  • USA: Please include a sase
  • International players are most welcome! Include a sase with a USA global forever stamp( if you have one), $1 USA concealed, or PayPal
  • Late cards will be admired and returned unswapped. Please communicate!
  • That said, please mail with enough time to be in my mailbox on Monday, October 17, 2016. Preferably before.

Who would like to play?(Blue=Received)
  1. IamWhatonearth
  2. Echo Paitsel
  3. leonardaDaArtsi
  4. stonebandit
  5. seascape131
  6. Makermamma
  7. CherylS
  8. londonont1
  9. heidiwinelan
  10. sarat
  11. Lorna
  12. hem18
  13. AllisonClarkFord
  14. ancient planter
  15. caseycat
  16. emrob

Lurking:
Karch
KPinAk
MarcyLee
Ineedtocreate
MountainsAndClouds
Nightowl_two

Last edited:
Yea! Welcome friends!
I'm going to update the op when I get back home and can get on computer... So much easier to edit on a real keyboard and mouse, and not a touch screen. :)
Stay tuned!

Last edited:
I just finished my cards. Its been an eventful summer so I wanted to get them done before anything else happens. These are colored pencil on sanded pastel paper.
Saguaro Nat Park Arizona
2 from Acadia Nat Park Maine
Yellowstone Nat park Montana

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom