Mailed today!
    **APC Trade Ad** **Chunky Book Ad**

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Going in today's mail! (I'm a little late... extending the cheer!)

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Mouseit is offline Valuing the Past - Creating the future!
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    It always helps if one remembers to come and post to the threads...LOL
    I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse. ~ Walt Disney

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe I was the lucky September RAK attack recipient - Thank you Thank you! I don't know if it is more proper to thank all individually (and I wish I could) but unfortunately my insane life continues to churn keeping our loving family in the world of craziness with little time for the other things I enjoy. I want to thank every single wonderful person for being so kind with the flood of magnificent goodies. The joy of things trickling in has lifted my spirits almost daily and I appreciate every single envelope of love more than I can express. As if we weren't hurting enough - In the past 2 months my granddaughter broke her arm badly and is still in a cast, my grandson has been having bad headaches and is having a neurological workup but most devastating of all my Mother has been diagnosed with Vascular Dementia with Ahlzeimer's and Lewy Bodies - it is very multi faceted and moving very quickly. All I ask for is prayers requested as we for her and my family. We could certainly never have enough. Please also pray for my Father - he and my Mom have been married 62 years and we aren't sure how long she will be with us if things keep progressing at this rate. My Dad is of course very saddened and already grieving the loss of the wife he knew so well as my Mom is he sees the changes every day from his soul mate to a stranger. She is unable to turn turn any short turn memory into a long term one so by the time a sentence is finished - within 15 seconds she can rarely recall it. It is all so sad but as usual this wonderful family I have been blessed with pulls together to support each other and her.

To all of you.........Thank you to all my wonderful, caring, loving friends. You are the best!!!!!! Actually better than that you magnificently fantastic! I know every time I look at the things you have graciously sent I will feel a little less pain, a little stress, and a lot more love from my friends from every corner of the country and some from around the world too. Thanks again.

Hugs and Love to All,
    Dena aka ICraft
    Dena