COLORFUL SONG TITLES, ATC Swap, Due Nov 4

CQ, that's awful! But it is kind of nerve-wracking - each side hates the other side so much, you have to wonder what's gonna happen.

Thanks everyone, for your patience and understanding!

I really do wonder what is going to happen. In fact my husband did assure me that on Wednesday no matter what happens, the world will go on. People will get up drink their coffee, go to work, and not a whole lot will have changed. YET! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAA!

Thanks everyone!! Sorry this happened, atelier - fingers crossed for Monday - good thoughts!! I guess to really be safe, Internationals should count more than ten days - maybe twelve or fifteen...

I hate when i get caught in a political mess!!!!!! I did pay extra for it to get there in enough time- they told me 10 days max. Grrrr - i did the yellow bird, blue bayou, and i forget the third ( the hostess card had nothing to do with the song title sorry) - i sort of burnt out by that point- my mom was here from canada so we were on the go all month) but i worked really hard on them.

OMG not to start or finish a political debate, Polite people don't talk about politics or religion. Wait, I am not a polite person. hahhaha. Ok after that disclaimer

AterlierGLV, what is politics like in Switzerland? Does it seem that the candidates are corrupt? Or fools? I would be very interested in a hearing about your government and elections.

I am sorry to report that the last set of cards still did not arrive today - I really hoped they would. My due date was November 4, so I think I was fair in waiting two extra days. I'm really sorry about this - we just cannot rely on postal timing, it's so hard to know.

Anyway, I expect to swap out tonight and hopefully mail out tomorrow. I have some wonderful and fun looking cards to work with for you all!

In case you find it as interesting as I do, the song title most often chosen to portray was "Yellow Bird". CQ, you guessed right! Six of you chose that one. The next one, with five choosing, was "Purple People Eater", and the next one had four, which was "Yellow Rose of Texas". I think I had 32 on my list, and out of that number, only five were not chosen by anyone. So it was a pretty good distribution, and I hope you enjoyed it. I will let you know when I have mailed your returns!

Nothing in my mail again, so it wouldn't have helped to wait another day - so sorry!

All cards have been swapped out and mailed now! Only two going to Canada and one a little "bumpy" with embellishment waiting for this afternoon and going to the window to check and pay the postage. It was fun to swap these out, as I said before, fascinating how the skill levels and effort put forth seemed a pretty even balance, I hope you will love your returns! And remember to leave "you rock" for your return partners and iTrader for your host. Thank-you!!

My returns arrived today and they are wonderful! Thanks to catladybj, Grebricar, and jfaskdown for their great art. Thanks to CiCiCreates for thinking of such a great swap idea and all the time she spent hosting, it was a lot of fun!

So glad to see the swap cards are arriving! That was pretty fast from AZ to Wisconsin - you never know about the mail. Hope everyone else's arrives timely and safely!

My returns are here and they're lovely! Thank you to Londonart1 for 'The Blue Dress', CiCi for 'Blue Moon', and nponetta for 'Yellow Submarine'! Great theme CiCi!

Last edited:
Thank-you! Just would like everyone to be aware, I have posted a new swap called "Kokeshi Dolls". It is HD/HP and a pretty simple subject. Please check it out, I would love to see some of you there!

Me too, got wonderful cards from teal tornado, ThouArtDelyrias and Grebricar, such awesome selections - Thanks CiCi for the fun swap and being a great hostess. Off to leave rep points and iTrader!

Thanks everyone, for reporting, and for the kind words - so glad you enjoyed it! We are just waiting to hear from a few more players if they got their returns, and then I will be archiving this swap.

I have heard from almost everyone now, so I will archive this swap, and thanks to everyone for playing!!

Back
Top Bottom