Thread: Request about old JAM

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Request about old JAM

There was a JAM with me, boatbird and a couple other people - ria maybe? maybe craftyvox? All the cards got completed and I mailed out scanned copies of mine on glossy photo paper but never got copies of anyone else's. This happened right around the change over so I'm sure things just got lost in the shuffle, but I was hoping that the people who were in that JAM would send me copies of their completed JAM cards?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    YES! Thank you.

Ria Inactive
    Hi Norabear, I did send copies out - will make you another copy and send out, I've had to order some new inks, so bear with me, but will get out as soon as possible.

Hugs

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Norabear, and Ria,

I am pretty sure the reason why I never made a copy of my recieved back card yet for I never received it in the mail.. Now Life has gotte the best of me over the past 8 months and I have been MIA from ATA for quite a while as well. Only just this week I was able to return. I have had to box up all my craftstuff due to RL issues, but I am hoping that in the weeks to come I will be able to sort through them. As soon as I run into this swap, I'll make sure to let you know.

I did receive a photocopied card back from.. the blueish/silver starry background and the moon on it. I never got a copy of Boatbirds card, did any of you? And I am not sure I recieved yours either Ria.. I think the mooncard was Nora's?

As I said, I will do the best I can to look through all the stuff and will let you know.
    Currently out of commission thanks to the arrival of our beautiful miracle rainbow baby
    :: my profile :: gallery :: my very neglected blog! ::