I Can BEARly Stand It Swap, Due July 15th

Norabear

Heart of a Bear
Media
Swap Due Date - July 15th
Signup/withdraw date - July 1st
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 12 (no more than 4 international, please)

WE ARE FULL AND THE SWAP CLOSED. THANKS!

Bears. Bears. Bears.

Polar Bears. Teddy Bears. Grizzlies. Black Bears. Sun Bears. Panda Bears. Winnie the Pooh. Berenstein Bears. Ursa Major. Smokey Bear. Bear Hugs. Baloo. Paddington. Care Bears. Gummi Bears. Yogi Bear. Coca-Cola Bears.

All sorts of bears.

You know the rules.

Send in your best work. Cards that are unacceptable because they are falling apart, off-theme, extremely slap-together, etc. will be returned at player's expense. If you put care and consideration into creating your cards, it will show and you'll have nothing to worry about.

In the US, send a SASE. (Remember, stamps are .42 cents now.) I'll cover for International but still send a SAE or address label. Put your username on your card and the outside of your envelope.

If you have the ability and desire, an extra loose stamp or two will be greatly appreciated.

All mediums welcome. Originals only. Don't attach large, clunky items that will bust up post office machines or cost me many dollars to mail. Put cards in a plastic sleeve.

All cards will be sent out on July 17th. Any cards received after July 15th will be returned at the player's expense.

I'm looking forward to my first swap!

1. Ibus (Intl) RCD 7/16
2. YellowDen COMPLETE
3. Meow2000 COMPLETE
4. miss COMPLETE
5. Cazfun (Intl) COMPLETE
6. IrishRose COMPLETE
7. citykitten (Intl) Withdrawn
8. Chardonnay (Intl) COMPLETE
9. Elena COMPLETE
10. JAD COMPLETE
11. xstitcher COMPLETE
12. lola123 COMPLETE
13. kristinized COMPLETE

Last edited:
Reactions: JAD
Welcome to my first swap Ibus, YellowDen, Meow2000, miss, Cazfun, IrishRose, citykitten, Chardonnay, Elena and JAD!

:D

You know, I'm going to have a hard time with this. I'm going to want to keep all the cards for myself! :D

Back
Top Bottom