Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FREE Muppet Card campaign

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    your last update on Gonzo is heart warming... sure hope you and he can play in the corn fields this summer... sending healing prayers...

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gonzo: Moonlit and Fireside: another camping reference as we go camping quite a bit. This one is more of a collective representation rather than specifics, and I tried something different with the color striping in the background. I really like how it turned out and I am excited to use this technique on other projects. I'm also excited that the next camping trip looks pretty promising that he will be joining us. He's doing quite well. Thanks again for all the prayers

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wonderful news!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    My computer was down so there was a bit of delay on updating but I wanted to thank you all for the thoughts and prayers and for letting me share a little bit of Gonzo with you. He now gets to share his crazy antics with the angels, as he joined them a few months back.
    He was doing so well for a while but ultimately his body began to once again decline until he lost his battle with the cancer. We had a memorial at his favorite bar where we spent the night toasting him, sharing memories and singing kareoke along with his favorite songs...a bit unconventional but that was just his style and exactly the kind of send-off he would have wanted!
    While i'm sure heaven has gotten a whole lot funnier, I love the fact that his memory will live on not only with his family and friends but now even strangers who I'm sure will laugh every time they remember the story behind their card, He loved to make people laugh and I love that he'll be keeping them laughing even from beyond.
    if you are interested in more photos, I attached an image of the memory board we posted at his memorial which features more photos of a lot of the same stories I had shared with you all... (and I made a print of one of the card designs to decorate the board with)
    Thank you all again for all of the love.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry for your family's loss! My hubby is in heaven as well. They are both pain free and experiencing the most love and happiness possible. I love the little card you made for me and I will remember him when I look at it. Hugs!
    Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    Philippians 4:6