Russian Doll – Matroyshka SHAPED ATCS: Mixed Media Collage Only, due Nov. 1st

Sophie's mom

"Glitter is an art form"
Media
Russian Doll – Matroyshka SHAPED ATC SWAP: Mixed Media Collage Only
Swap Due Date – November 1st
Signup/ Withdraw Date – November 1st
Number of ATCs - 3:3
Number of participants: 12 It’s my first swap!

This swap is for Russian doll, Matroyshka, nesting doll SHAPED ATCs such as this . . .

View attachment 176569 View attachment 176570

These are some atc dolls I have made.

As you create your little dolls, please use any form of mixed media… such as paint, gelli plates, texture paste, sparkle, gesso, spray inks, stitching, designer paper, old books or dictionaries, postage stamps, rubber stamps, ephemera, Victorian scrap, flat embellishments, etc. You decide, but...please be artistic with your use of rubber stamps and other media. No stickers. BE CREATIVE ~ use lots of layers, bits & pieces!

• All ATCs must be a Russian doll SHAPE that is 2.5” x 3.5” on sturdy cardstock. Make sure cards fit in a clear protective sleeve. You can create your own template making sure your card reaches 3.5” high x 2.5” wide. If you would like a set of five different doll shaped templates private message me with your email and I will send you a pdf set I have made.

• Please sign up by posting to this thread. I will acknowledge you and add your user name to the list. Once the swap is full, I will create a waiting list.

• Include your ATCsForAll User Name on the back of each card so those receiving them will know who you are and be able to leave YOU ROCKS! Also please identify the swap name, your location, and the date.

• Each card should be sent in an individual clear protective sleeve. Please secure and package your cards well.

• A hostess card is not necessary, but would be a treasured addition to my collection.

• Life happens, so if you need to withdraw, it’s no problem, but please comunicate. If time permits, perhaps someone else can take your spot. If there is no withdrawal notification or no cards sent, I will leave neutral iTrader. (I wouldn’t want to do this, but it is only fair to those who do turn in cards on time.)

• When you are ready to mail your cards: send me a PM for my address. I’m in Virginia- USA. I will provide the return envelope, but please send a printed address label and the correct amount of postage to mail back your returns. For 3:3 mixed media collage, it will usually take at least 2 oz postage, which is currently .68 cents. International participants: please send either US $$ or US stamps for return postage.

• DUE DATE: Tuesday, November 1st is the last day I can accept cards. I intend to be a timely hostess!

• As I receive your cards, I will post to this thread and leave iTrader.

Thank you for joining my first swap! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I will look forward to seeing your creations and hope you will post photos in the gallery or within this thread. We all love eye candy!

Ok, who's ready to play?

0. Sophie's mom
1. ohhappydayRECEIVED
2. smallgirlRECEIVED
3. notinkansasRECEIVED
4. jfaskdownRECEIVED
5. JEBeck RECEIVED
6. caseycatRECEIVED
7. CastleQueen5RECEIVED
8. BexMadeMeRECEIVED
9. Crafty3790RECEIVED
10. Patty RRECEIVED
11. MushuRECEIVED
12. prex79RECEIVED

Wait List
Amapola
santasbratt
novascotiacrafter
cindylou

Last edited:
OH my gosh, I went out to the movies this evening and got home to find 6 players and a maybe!
Welcome to my first swap:

ohhappyday - you are the 1st player!
smallgirl - awesome, you've already made 2 beautiful cards.
notinkansas - so glad you are here as an experienced host and to share your beautiful art.
jfaskdown- so happy to have you, I smile every time I look at the doll you recently made me.
JEBeck - welcome, I'm glad to have you in my first swap.
caseycat - of course you may join, welcome to my first swap.

Hey CastleQueen5, the big M word actually means little mother. I'm glad you checked in and would love to have you join.

Here is a precious little doll jfaskdown made for me in a MMH swap. Isn't she wonderful...

View attachment 176604

If any of you want a pdf I made with 5 different shaped doll templates you can pm me with your email and I'm happy to share.

Lurking for now ( I followed smallgirl and CastleQueen5 over here ), the examples are lovely!
I always called them Russian nesting dolls, at least I think they are the same thing. I have one that belonged to my grandfather, it brings good memories so I hope I can come up with some cards good enough to play.

tealtornado- I hope you decide to join us and yes these are the nesting doll shape!

BexMadeMe - Welcome, and consider yourself signed up. I will pm you about postage

Crafty3790 - You're signed up, welcome to my first swap!

Back
Top Bottom