Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Calm After The Holidaze - Gift Exchange

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's what I sent...An altered book, Perler bead Snoopy & Marcie charms, a Snoopy assemblage, and a fish bag with some extra paper goods to add to the altered book.

If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Envie Addicts Unite! July
    Instagram

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kwailin777 View Post
    Whoa, Tandy got so aah-mazing at calligraphy! So Beautiful! That needle case is so sweet!! I will get it pinned up!

My second partner also got her gifts, so I'll post those in a minute too.
    Yes, Tandy's got the calligraphy skill that's for sure. I left my name tag on my dining room table against my vase of flowers. It's too pretty to tuck away.

You make the coolest stuff Mel, and that Snoopy assemblage rocks! I guess everyone has their presents now?
    "Art is not always an expression, and is often, simply, a problem worth trying to solve while drinking a bit of vodka. " ~ Donavon Rose

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Vikinglady! Everyone is accounted for except Ann. I will keep an eye out for her and let you know what the dealio is when she's back on. Hope you are well Ann!! Here's the list of partner's now that we are pretty much complete. Please remember that you need to give your gifter an Itrader point!

If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Instagram

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone on the left gave to the person to the right of them on the list...and everyone on the right of the list gave to the top left of them on the list.
    Instagram

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    BTW, if you want to see how I made the altered books...here's a link to my latest blog post.

A Mynah Production
    Instagram

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's one last share before we close shop...(If you like the share's I do them almost everyday over at Envie Addicts Unite! Lurk to see them...or join us to play. We start over every month.)

Hello Addicts! I recently completed my gifts for my other swap, "Calm After The Holidaze." One of the things that I tried out was mini Perler beads. They are beads that you arrange on a peg board then iron to melt/fuse them together. This was my first stab at the project...I have some practice to do to make them look smoother. Here's the charms that I made...

Then I saw a video tut from one of my favorite Youtuber's on a Valentines themed Perler project. Check it out here: Sealemon
    Instagram

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kwailen, I really LOVED the little tutorial on the altered book you put up! That is very helpful. I have not done one that way. Thanks for hostessing this fun swap, it was lovely!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Tami! Hope ya'll get to try it out. Picking out an old book is part of the fun.

So, I will keep an eye out for Ann, but otherwise, I think it's time to close up shop.
    Instagram