sarat

Still dreaming...
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap due date: March 2, 2017
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: 35 maximum

Winter is here! Time to capture its beauty.

This is a swap about winter in the outdoors. Scenes in nature, close-ups of snowflakes, birds on branches, your favorite national park in winter…. Use your imagination.
Make three different cards although the theme and medium can be the same.
Medium: Hand drawn or painted, sewing, needlepoint, origami, hand-made stamp, etc. No stickers, digital or photography. Handmade art cards only. Check with me if in doubt about your medium. Make something that would be hard for you to give up.
Use your artistic skills and feel free to use your imagination and unique style. All cards must be original ie no prints or copies.
Most of all---Have fun!!!

Requirements:
*All cards should be standard 3.5” X 2.5” and at least one layer of card stock.
*Cards should be flat enough to fit in plastic sleeves.
*Send cards in plastic sleeves.
*Withdraw early if you can’t do the swap, late cards may be returned if they can’t be swapped out.

Mailing and postage:

*PM me for my address when you are ready to send cards.
* Make sure your user name, location and swap name appear on the back of your ATC’s.
*Include your username on your SASE.
* International participants: I will pay postage for first 10 players. Please include a SASE.
*US participants: Include a stamped self-addressed envelope or stamps

Returns: When you receive your returns, please leave itrader for me and rep points for players.
An extra card for the host is always appreciated but not required.
Anyone want to play?

1. Londonont1: London/Ontario--Received
2. Ferretgirl: USA--Withdrew
3. Pennyquilter:USA: Withdrew
4. KatBragg:USA--Received
5. ballotbon: USA--Received
6. Seascape131: USA--Received
7. CherylS: USA-Received
8. IamRachel: USA--Withdrew
9. ElfYouth: Denmark
10. jo.on.the.go : USA--Received
11. ann stebbing: France--Received
12. jojazz32: USA
13. Wren: UK: Received
14. spineofafish: USA:Received
15. busymumto3: England:Received
16. GwennieJo: USA--Received
17. akchick: USA--Received
18. ParadoxSketchbook: USA--Withdrew
19. mcgillisj: Canada--Received

Last edited:
Wowee! I am excited with this swap and am happy you have all jumped in.
Londonont1--we had so much fun in the Autumn Tree swap. You are the first to sign up. So glad you took the plunge
ferretgirl: Welcome aboard
pennyquilter:glad you decided to stretch yourself with atc size cards. Have some fun.

Welcome!!

Ah, a March due date. I'm in. One question, though, do we have to have snow? We don't have much snow here, but we really have winter.

So glad to see you. No snow required. Otherwise those of us in California who are enjoying the winter couldn't play. LOL.

balletbon: How inspiring. Will add you to the swap. Glad you are joining this one too.

Seascape131: Yea! Good to see you here. You are in.

IamRachel: Hope you get inspired and join in

Monroy28: Hope you come back. California and France? You live in both places? Different winters? Can't wait to see what you would create

Last edited:
I'm always inspired by nature and winter scenes. I love seeing snowy landscapes as long as I'm warm and snuggly. :laugh: Go ahead and count me in! :-)

Lurking for now. Will be watching so your list doesn't get too close to your limit number! Beautiful theme.

Big welcome

May I join? I'd love to hand draw some winter'y beautifulness.

Welcome to my swap and to atcsforall. :yes: I see you just joined. Is this your first swap? I love international players and newbies too. Just a reminder that I will pay for your postage so when you just need to send me your art and return address when you send me your envelope. Feel free to ask any questions and jump into the talk on this thread.:wub:

Back
Top Bottom