Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Feb 2017--#29faces Challenge

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll post pictures of the collaborate face project so far. I sent VikingLady the right have of a boy's face & the left 1/2 of a girl's face, and she painted the other half. We decided it's hard to get 2 halves to look right together. So VikingLady sent me 2 new faces, just faces in pencil, no hair or nuttin'. I'll add hair (MAYbe! :-)) and color then send one back to her. I'll take pictures of those as well & post here.

By the way, I think Ayala Art is running another #29faces challenge in September. If so, I plan to start another thread or perhaps rename this on & keep going. http://29faces.blogspot.com/2017/02/...lenge.html?m=1
    Last edited by KPinAK; 05-21-2017 at 01:24 AM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are the faces VikingLady & I have collaborated on so far
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh those are awesome KP! So interesting to see how similar yet different. Thanks for sharing!
    Now hosting NOVEMBER Canvas Board Mail Art Trade, and OCTOBER Canvas Board Mail Art Trade.
    Coming mid November (soon, real soon): postage stamp extending the scene III

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I'm not crazy about them...yet! The night is still young, as they say.

Speaking of collaborative Faces, here are 2 that therapeutic art painted, then art-junkie, Rapa & I, um, enhanced. We were on a Rasta theme that day, apparently.

The thumbnail with 5 Faces was also collaborative. Rapa, art-junkie & I started very basic outlines, passed the cards around & added to them, rinse, lather, repeat will we had these. My personal
    Faves are the ones we called "Church Lady" (from a Sktchy photo ref. I'm
    not sure the photographer nor subject would appreciate our interpretation) and "Ice Cube Dalí"

And, though not all Faces, Rapa, art-junkie, finertist & I made the cards in the 3rd thumbnail in the same "Round robin" fashion.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KPinAK; 05-21-2017 at 01:21 AM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    now that is ART! True ART! I love it!
    Now hosting NOVEMBER Canvas Board Mail Art Trade, and OCTOBER Canvas Board Mail Art Trade.
    Coming mid November (soon, real soon): postage stamp extending the scene III