Thread: Craft supplies to swap:

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Craft supplies to swap:

I've tried numerous things in the last 5 years and have narrowed my interest down to only a few but have lots of this stuff I keep saving for some reason. So I'd be looking to swap some of my supplies I don't use anymore for some I do need.

I mostly do watercolor but often mix watercolor work with acrylics, ink, graphite, pastels and/or color pencil. So I'm always interested in artist quality materials, especially soft pastels or pastel pencils, gesso, watercolor paper or toned pastel paper. Paper size from ATC size and up. Those are what I'm low on now, but still interested in other artist quality mediums or substrates except acrylics or color pencils. I have tons of those. Also low on kneadable erasers.

I love my heat gun and am always low on embossing powders. Gold color in particular but use other colors as well

I occasionally play with water soluable oils when I know I'm going to have some serious playtime. (that's not very often )but only have a limited palette of colors, so looking for that.

I love to do scrap quilting, art quilts and fabric ATC's and embellish them with beads, sequins, buttons, ribbons, lace, fibers etc. So I love fabric scraps - cotton for my quilting of course but also love velvets, satiny or other highly textured fabrics for my art quilts, crazy quilts and ATC's. So any size at least 2" x 2". Always can use pretty laces, fibers, seed beads, interesting buttons, pretty trims. Most any embellishment

I use a regular size Midori daily,(art, journaling, lists for shopping, to do's, calendaring, finances, budget, etc) so I can always use inserts or accessories. Lined, graph or drawing inserts. The inserts do not have to be the Midori brand can be for any regular size TN. Also black or brown ink waterproof pens or refillable mechanical pencils and leads

Things I have available are:

wood stamps various subjects, some acrylic stamps as well. I don't do card making like I used to. Mine now are mostly HD/HP My ink pads are all dried out though :-(

If you check Goulet Pen's website and look at their samples vials of their sample inks. I have lots of those. Also have some F&W inks- Almost full bottles-Have green, red, blue, silver and gold. I don't do much ink work now. Only use black and brown inks for washes or line drawings.

Various stencils and some small brass embossing plates. I'll look if you are interested what they are. Its been awhile since I had them out.

I have tons of ephemera, paper scraps, etc. Don't do the collage thing anymore either. So I have things like glue sticks and glue guns.

I've got some acrylic yarns, crochet thread (like doilies are made with) and cotton thread - like dish cloths are made from.

Student grade acrylics, watercolors, pan gouache and brushes. They are ok for journaling or sketching but I don't use them in my artwork.

Unopened set of 24 watercolor pencils. Student grade.

Small canvas boards 2" x 4". Still in original wrapping. Probably have 20 or so.

Will be adding more things as I come across them.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have 1 open but unused purple Tulle, 1 new unused black glitter, 1 mostly new (only slightly used) music notes ribbon, 2 loose ribbons, and various fabric scraps! I'll pm you. I could use those small canvas boards.
    Last edited by IamWhatonearth; 01-26-2017 at 05:09 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im interested in the Ephemera and Paper Scraps for Collage. I have Watercolor ATC blanks. Just PM me and let me know how many you need and your address.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have some cut pieces of watercolor paper in different sizes and toned paper as well as kneaded erasers. Would this be good for the watercolor pencils?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    I have tons of fabric scraps--some batik--just tell me what colors you need. I also have 'trim ephemera' -- some ribbon and buttons -- color requests?

I'd love the watercolor pencils; maybe I could split them with FortuArtist101.