Spring Time in Paris, Mixed Media, Due April 10, 2017

I mailed all Returns this morning!!!! Please let me know when they start to arrive. :)

and I should add that this was a WONDERFUL swap. It was my largest swap so far, and I enjoyed every single player and every work of art. Thank you for joining and sharing your art with me!

They're heeerrreee. Thank you dithespy, AncientPlanter and bluevioletz. And special thanks to our wonderful host, Rainey Day.

Got my lovely returns today, from Mcgillisj, RaineyDay, and kfaye. Thanks to RaineyDay for a beautiful swap!

Got beautiful cards from JoyceG, AndreaC, and mcgillisj today. Thanks, RaineyDay, for a beautiful swap, and for the card about Ghost Hunters of Asheville! I go on ghost tours in whatever city or town I may visit whenever I can and Asheville is now on my list! I'm torn between "Ghost & Grapes" and "Gothic Pub Crawl." Oh, heck, I'll do 'em both! ;)

Yea, my beautiful cards have arrive: mightytraveler, Ornamentation and Kfaye, a great swap. Thank you everyone. And a big thanks to our gracious host. Well, I am off to give "You Rock!" to all I received cards from and "i Trader" to our host.

Last edited:
I'm so happy to see everyone posting that they are pleased with this swap! And I hope many of you can visit Asheville, NC. It is an amazingly awesome city. Have a great weekend!

Beautiful French-themed cards have arrived in France! Thank you CesariaB, mpittman469 & electricdesigner. I love them all! Thank you for hosting such an inspirational swap, RaineyDay!

received fab ATCS from Ornamentations, Laffqueen and Dithespy Yesterday... many thanks, stunning artwork.Thank you RaineyDay for being a fabulous host :)

Back
Top Bottom